kushy1984

Player Details
kushy1984

Pages: 145
6
78
DateEvent
06:38 Thu 11/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/11 06:38 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Original Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 12 / 30 Ranking 682.1 (614th) Maximum 695.7 Wins 8 (66.7%) Losses 4 (33.3%) Abandoned 2 (16.7%) Highest Break 49
06:38 Thu 11/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/11 06:38 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 1 / 30 Ranking 671.2 (1,622nd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 1 (100.0%) Abandoned 1 (100.0%)
06:38 Thu 11/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/11 06:38 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Week 7 Won This Month 7 All Time Points Won 7
06:38 Thu 11/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/11 06:38 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
16:47 Wed 10/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/10 16:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 7 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
22:13 Mon 08/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/08 22:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Power Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 13 / 30 Ranking 674.0 (638th) Maximum 686.6 Wins 4 (30.8%) Losses 9 (69.2%) Abandoned 3 (23.1%) Highest Break 103 Centuries 1 Half Centuries 6 Tournament Wins 1
22:13 Mon 08/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/08 22:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 50 Ranking 663.9 (820th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 6 (100.0%) Turn Success 60 of 77 (77.9%) Safeties 10 of 56 (17.9%) Overall 95.8%
22:13 Mon 08/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/08 22:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Original Snooker stats reset from Ranking 676.2 (760th) Maximum 694.7 Wins 19 (40.4%) Losses 28 (59.6%) Abandoned 7 (14.9%) Highest Break 41 Occurrences 2 Highest Today 36
22:13 Mon 08/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/08 22:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 6 / 30 Ranking 677.9 (834th) Maximum 682.8 Wins 3 (50.0%) Losses 3 (50.0%) Abandoned 1 (16.7%) Highest Break 91 Half Centuries 1
22:13 Mon 08/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/08 22:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranking 764.2 (182nd) Maximum 797.9 Wins 376 (60.0%) Losses 251 (40.0%) Abandoned 57 (9.1%) Highest Break 98 Highest Today 46 Half Centuries 46 Tournament Wins 6 Micro Tourny Wins 14
22:13 Mon 08/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/08 22:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won This Month 498 All Time Points Won 1,656
22:13 Mon 08/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/08 22:13 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
02:03 Sun 07/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/07 02:03 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 36 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Arcade Speed Tournament
00:45 Sun 07/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/07 00:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 112 TournaPoints!
21:47 Fri 05/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/05 21:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 28 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
17:53 Thu 04/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/04 17:53 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Arcade Tournament, winning 196 TournaPoints!
17:47 Tue 02/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/02 17:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Arcade Tournament, winning 98 TournaPoints!
16:55 Tue 02/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/02 16:55 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - kushy1984 got a break of 52
17:47 Mon 01/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/01 17:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 8 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
13:58 Mon 01/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/01 13:58 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Original Tournament
13:00 Mon 01/01/18 (GMT)2018/01/01 13:00 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - kushy1984 got a break of 53
22:42 Sat 30/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/30 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - kushy1984 got a break of 76
22:37 Sat 30/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/30 22:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - kushy1984 got a break of 68
09:34 Fri 29/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/29 09:34 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the ArcadeTournament
08:37 Fri 29/12/17 (GMT)2017/12/29 08:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 56 TournaPoints!
Pages: 145
6
78