constipator

Player Details
constipator

DateEvent
10:37 Thu 23/08/18 (BST)2018/08/23 09:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the ArcadeTournament
13:40 Tue 21/08/18 (BST)2018/08/21 12:40 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Arcade Speed Tournament
13:17 Tue 21/08/18 (BST)2018/08/21 12:17 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - constipator got a break of 78
13:28 Thu 16/08/18 (BST)2018/08/16 12:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 4 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Arcade Speed Tournament
13:02 Thu 16/08/18 (BST)2018/08/16 12:02 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the PowerTournament, winning 98 TournaPoints!
12:43 Wed 15/08/18 (BST)2018/08/15 11:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 16 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the PowerTournament
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 1
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Power Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 14 / 30 Ranking 714.9 (158th) Maximum 717.4 Wins 12 (80.0%) Losses 3 (20.0%) Abandoned 1 (6.7%) Highest Break 140 Centuries 2 Half Centuries 10 Tournament Wins 3
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Carom stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 30 Ranking 674.5 (395th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 2 (66.7%) Losses 1 (33.3%) Turn Success 12 of 75 (16.0%) Greatest Run 2
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 2 / 50 Ranking 668.8 (746th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 2 (100.0%) Turn Success 51 of 60 (85.0%) Safeties 6 of 46 (13.0%) Overall 98.0%
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Original Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 22 / 30 Ranking 714.9 (285th) Maximum 721.9 Wins 29 (72.5%) Losses 11 (27.5%) Abandoned 3 (7.5%) Highest Break 69 Half Centuries 5 Tournament Wins 1
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 19 / 30 Ranking 691.9 (561st) Maximum 705.5 Wins 9 (45.0%) Losses 11 (55.0%) Abandoned 4 (20.0%) Highest Break 69 Highest Today 47 Half Centuries 1 Tournament Wins 1
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranking 742.6 (417th) Maximum 768.7 Wins 63 (60.6%) Losses 41 (39.4%) Abandoned 7 (6.7%) Highest Break 99 Highest Today 40 Half Centuries 14 Tournament Wins 2 Micro Tourny Wins 3
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 32 Won This Week 32 Won This Month 37 All Time Points Won 999
23:42 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 22:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
16:37 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 15:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
11:44 Tue 14/08/18 (BST)2018/08/14 10:44 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 12 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Regular MarathonTournament
14:43 Wed 08/08/18 (BST)2018/08/08 13:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
12:19 Tue 31/07/18 (BST)2018/07/31 11:19 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the PowerTournament, winning 28 TournaPoints!
12:37 Thu 03/05/18 (BST)2018/05/03 11:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the PowerTournament, winning 70 TournaPoints!