pottypoo

Player Details
pottypoo

Pages:
1
2314
DateEvent
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Random stats reset from Tournament Wins 1
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Power Snooker stats reset from Ranking 661.8 (1,099th) Maximum 685.9 Wins 11 (31.4%) Losses 24 (68.6%) Abandoned 5 (14.3%) Highest Break 102 Highest Today 52 Centuries 1 Half Centuries 12 Micro Tourny Wins 1
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Carom stats reset from Ranked Games 7 / 30 Ranking 648.4 (971st) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 7 (100.0%) Turn Success 8 of 49 (16.3%) Greatest Run 2 Occurrences 2
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Killer Snooker stats reset from Ranking 656.6 (873rd) Maximum 695.1 Wins 30 (30.6%) Losses 68 (69.4%) Turn Success 767 of 1,019 (75.3%) Safeties 142 of 693 (20.5%) Overall 95.8%
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Original Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 3 / 30 Ranking 647.2 (1,500th) Maximum 675.0 Wins 0 (0.0%) Losses 3 (100.0%) Highest Break 14
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Regular Snooker stats reset from Ranked Games 4 / 30 Ranking 667.5 (1,272nd) Maximum 675.0 Wins 1 (25.0%) Losses 3 (75.0%) Abandoned 1 (25.0%) Highest Break 24
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker stats reset from Ranking 681.3 (1,110th) Maximum 777.8 Wins 1,840 (48.8%) Losses 1,928 (51.2%) Abandoned 126 (3.3%) Highest Break 107 Highest Today 35 Centuries 4 Half Centuries 175 Tournament Wins 15 Micro Tourny Wins 21
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
TournaPoints stats reset from Won Today 8 Day Event Wins 1 Won This Week 150 Won This Month 85 All Time Points Won 4,511
23:22 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 22:22 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Game scores reset by self
22:47 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/02 21:47 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
00:36 Wed 02/05/18 (BST)2018/05/01 23:36 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 3 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Power Snooker Tournament
21:36 Tue 01/05/18 (BST)2018/05/01 20:36 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament, winning 56 TournaPoints!
18:42 Tue 01/05/18 (BST)2018/05/01 17:42 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
00:43 Tue 01/05/18 (BST)2018/04/30 23:43 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 16 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Power Snooker Tournament
00:00 Tue 01/05/18 (BST)2018/04/30 23:00 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Came 11th in the Month TournaPoints Event
23:45 Mon 30/04/18 (BST)2018/04/30 22:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 20 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
20:41 Mon 30/04/18 (BST)2018/04/30 19:41 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 28 TournaPoints for reaching the Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
17:02 Mon 30/04/18 (BST)2018/04/30 16:02 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - pottypoo got a break of 60
17:01 Mon 30/04/18 (BST)2018/04/30 16:01 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 11 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Arcade Marathon Tournament
16:39 Mon 30/04/18 (BST)2018/04/30 15:39 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - pottypoo got a break of 54
16:24 Mon 30/04/18 (BST)2018/04/30 15:24 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - pottypoo got a break of 82
00:37 Mon 30/04/18 (BST)2018/04/29 23:37 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 6 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Power Snooker Tournament
23:28 Sun 29/04/18 (BST)2018/04/29 22:28 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Arcade Snooker - pottypoo got a break of 56
17:45 Sun 29/04/18 (BST)2018/04/29 16:45 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Received 5 TournaPoints for reaching the Semi Final in the Micro Arcade Snooker Tournament
17:10 Sun 29/04/18 (BST)2018/04/29 16:10 GMTHH:mm E dd/MM/yy (z)
Won the Random Tournament, winning 14 TournaPoints!
Pages:
1
2314