are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

I am back lol

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

colin777
colin777
12:40 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was in the 600s not so long ago now i am back where i belong in the 700s.I play on a laptop and i was having problems with the laptop pad being too sensitive.So i went in my mouse settings,and in the double click speed,i put it on slow,where you click on a folder to see if it opens up and that seemed to have done the trick.
thegame26
thegame26
13:54 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
so you created a thread to tell us all this piece of 'useless' information
acepotter25
acepotter25
13:59 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
ahahahaha

that is all
erigert
erigert
14:05 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
welcome back colin777 lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:38 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
welcome back colin777 lol
I second this :)

welcome back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:38 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I mean the man made a thread on game shouts about himself! Talk about throwing yourself a bone...pretty epic
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol i find this class, need something new like this to brighten up the mood.

I salute you sir.
colin777
colin777
17:30 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thanks everyone lol,i got divorced because of this game,the wife never saw me,lol,but it was worth it playing and beating some of you guys,especially that acepotter dude.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
Was waiting for someone to comment on this before i started ranting lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm back to Intermediate in Carom .
And stuck in 790's in arcade for ages. COME ON!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
But top of Fantasy football with me and brett on your tail

rossunited
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:32 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was in the 600s not so long ago now i am back where i belong in the 700s.I play on a laptop and i was having problems with the laptop pad being too sensitive.So i went in my mouse settings,and in the double click speed,i put it on slow,where you click on a folder to see if it opens up and that seemed to have done the trick.

well done sir, really dont understand why people are hating on you, if the achievement is important to you, then celebrate it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:09 Wed 12 Feb 14 (GMT)  [Link]  

well done sir, really dont understand why people are hating on you, if the achievement is important to you, then celebrate it
I actually have to agree, not to mention what he just said that he got divorced for this game...i must admit, to hold your head this high after that, and to share it with us is quite engaging, and i see it as a stepping stone for you man..right on!
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

I am back lol

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.