Anger Management cupcake's

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:36 Fri 16 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
^Maybe we can get at least one of the killers done tonight? We have all 4 games still left to play, meaning if we leave them until sunday, someone will have to do a lot of waiting.

thegame26, davey1985, i_am_james, samj147, captain_jack, joeyy
Anyone else that's interested that I may have missed out.. All welcome! Hopefully we can three or more of them on tonight
captain_jack
captain_jack
23:34 Fri 16 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
^Maybe we can get at least one of the killers done tonight? We have all 4 games still left to play, meaning if we leave them until sunday, someone will have to do a lot of waiting.

Anyone else that's interested that I may have missed out.. All welcome! Hopefully we can three or more of them on tonight

Don't quote me unless u want quoting back!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Fri 16 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Are you gonna be around fran mate for the killer tonight?!
You can quote me as many times as you want
captain_jack
captain_jack
23:48 Fri 16 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Im just on the pool table cloth green,,,,trying to have a merry beer...so i can bounce this way if needed my friend!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Fri 16 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Im just on the pool table cloth green,,,,trying to have a merry beer...so i can bounce this way if needed my friend!

Brilliant, I'll be in touch buddy!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 (3) vs (11) r1p0m4n

Arc - (0) vs (5) 56 for me! Really nervy stuff from me, just couldn't get into a rhythm as i've not been playing snooker at all lately! glad to get away with it

Reg - (3) vs (4) 58 for him as i continued with my shaky performance and let him in! I got a bit better in the second but well off my normal self by hitting 55 and then got myself out of position, he took a tough one to middle and missed and i hit another 51 in the same frame!

Orig - (0) vs (2) He just wasn't himself tonight, his break left me on a simple red, i messed up on 13 and he was going well till a really unlucky cannon left him unable to pot a red with pretty much all of them covering each other. He attempted something and missed and I just scraped together a 49 and took the frame!

ggs mate, awful performances by both in reality.. hoping i will improve in the final!!
i_am_james
i_am_james
02:27 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Awesome result immy. Proving your worth that number 1 spot.

Another note, whats going on with killer?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:32 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Neither of us were worth a top 10 spot on that performance! Killer didnt happen tonight. Before we started, you guys only had imran on. Once we were done, I was the only one from us on.
Im gone this weekend, but I highly recommend you play them before the deadline time. We still have both games left to play, so one team will be waiting for us while we play the other if nothing gets done beforehand.
i_am_james
i_am_james
02:43 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well ill be on tomorrow and ill message a few of the lads on Facebook. Try and get a few on around 9 onwards.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:44 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
like i said, im out of town, so i dont know if i'll be on at all. That's why i tried to get one organized the past couple of days.
i_am_james
i_am_james
03:12 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, post on your thread for people to be on around 9ish and we'll make some progress
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:24 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lol well if you guys had been there around 10 tonight, we wouldve played!
acepotter25
acepotter25
04:08 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hutch1971 vs captain_Jack

is now

arc vs captain_Jack
i_am_james
i_am_james
04:18 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
As far as I was aware, it was to be played on deadline day lol
acepotter25
acepotter25
04:21 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
From what i was told hutch refused to play
captain_jack
captain_jack
05:03 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
From what i was told hutch refused to play

I dont think james was talking to you!

can u confirm any of arcs times...i cannot do days..as i have been available since fixture release
i_am_james
i_am_james
19:14 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Vs DC

Tonight from 9pm onwards!

Be there or regret it forever!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:10 Sat 17 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
ill wait till sunday thanks
i_am_james
i_am_james