Transfer Gossip 14/15 season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
i_am_james
i_am_james
02:06 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done, Arsenal won a cup in 9 years, get over it. Im agreeing with everyone else, arsenal look crap and Wenger is stingy with the money in his pocket, you can't just sign one world class player (Ozil) and expect everything to be hunky dorey.

The team needs strikers, and a more in depth squad, who is playing right back next season? and as for Koscielny, he isn't that great...

Ozil was a world class club player until arsenal ruined him. Lets face facts. Arsenal never ever challenge for the title, even Wenger said, they're primary target is champions league football every season. If you ask me, that's a very pessimistic target. Arsenal will never have a team like they did in the late 90's early 00's and they will never ever win the league again. It's only a matter of time before you lose your best players (Ramsey and Walcott). Why do you think RVP left? Because he wasn't happy with mediocre seasons. All well and good being in the CL but what's the point if you haven't got a team good enough to win it?

Arsenal in the CL is like a fat kids parents attending a sports day at school - they know their kid won't win anything but they're just glad to be there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:15 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Griezmann from sociedad looks awesome

I watch a lot of spanish football, (one of the perks of having sky sports! ) and he was awesome last season, a top team has to come in for him, or maybe buy him and loan him back for a season, just to get one more season of being a regular first team player.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

I watch a lot of spanish football, (one of the perks of having sky sports! ) and he was awesome last season, a top team has to come in for him, or maybe buy him and loan him back for a season, just to get one more season of being a regular first team player.

yh mate his awesome seen him play for France and he was amazing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

For France he was good, it's just a shame no one signed him up before the WC, because now his price tag will have increased!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:18 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

For France he was good, it's just a shame no one signed him up before the WC, because now his price tag will have increased!

exactly i hope wenger gets him though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:23 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

exactly i hope wenger gets him though

Haha, I really don't think Arsenal need to buy anyone, except a new medical team.

If you can keep all your players fit, for most of the season, you will do great. You just keep getting injuries to key players, which I think is something wrong with the training regime or something.
acepotter25
acepotter25
02:26 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Training doesn't assure injury free football,

Anyone can sustain an injury regardless of physical fitness but I agree we don't need anyone we have a strong team who just need to work in sync
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:35 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Anyone can sustain an injury regardless of physical fitness but I agree we don't need anyone we have a strong team who just need to work in sync

And a new medic team haha

It is what Wenger complains about every year, without zis injury, or dat injury blah, we would have won..

I do think that Arsenal do get a crazy amount of injuries, just why? Is it the players they buy, not checking them properly (Kallestrom comes to mind) or just because of the type of player they buy?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:43 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

And a new medic team haha

It is what Wenger complains about every year, without zis injury, or dat injury blah, we would have won..

I do think that Arsenal do get a crazy amount of injuries, just why? Is it the players they buy, not checking them properly (Kallestrom comes to mind) or just because of the type of player they buy?

we are getting a fitness coach so fingers crossed we dont get injuries but yh like dan said anyone can get injured
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:47 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Mods can you change the thread title to "Slate Arsenal" please.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:13 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Personally, I think Arsenal are a very good side, imagine if they had have kept the Ox, Walcott and Ramsey fit all season, I think they would have been pushing for the title.

Ozil got tired towards the middle of the season, I don't think he realised how much pressure arsenal fans would place on him, at RM there was Ronaldo who took the limelight, but at arsenal, Ozil was supposed to be the guy who brought success, and I think the weight if expectation made him play a slightly different role, causing him to burn out quickly.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:11 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
You transfer for £42.5m, fans are going to expect you perform. Especially considering in the past, Wenger probably would have bought 8 players for the same fee
acepotter25
acepotter25
14:59 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
arsene wenger is meeting with Mario balotelli's agent ahead of a £25m move for the Italian
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Would love to see Balotelli back in the Prem!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Wed 18 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has made £15m-rated Paris St-Germain forward Ezequiel Lavezzi, 29, his top transfer target from the World Cup in Brazil
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Barcelona forward Alexis Sanchez, 25, does not want to leave the Camp Nou, but if pushed out he would choose Arsenal over Liverpool
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Striker Mario Balotelli, 23, is said to be ready to force through a move to Arsenal from AC Milan this summer, following Italy's exit from the World Cup
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is planning a £23m move for Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira, 27, as he believes the German can bring the best out of countryman Mesut Ozil.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Barcelona are ready to offer Liverpool's Luis Suarez, 27, a £40m contract, but only if the striker agrees to a special "bite clause".
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:23 Wed 9 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sanchez and debuchy to Arsenal by this week £40mil
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfer Gossip 14/15 season

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.