Transfer Gossip 14/15 season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
m_wood
m_wood
03:29 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Alexi Sanchez has signed for Arsenal! That.... is a top class signing from Arsenal, Sanchez is a fantastic player! Was brilliant at Udinese.... under rated at Barcelona with of course in the shadows of Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar and Messi.... top class player for Chile as well. Speed, touch, dribbling, skill, finishing, hes got the lot! That really is a brilliant brilliant signing, and is gonna have a massive impact on the Premier League!!! Well done Arsene Wenger!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Alexi Sanchez has signed for Arsenal! That.... is a top class signing from Arsenal, Sanchez is a fantastic player! Was brilliant at Udinese.... under rated at Barcelona with of course in the shadows of Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar and Messi.... top class player for Chile as well. Speed, touch, dribbling, skill, finishing, hes got the lot! That really is a brilliant brilliant signing, and is gonna have a massive impact on the Premier League!!! Well done Arsene Wenger!

He was barcelona's 2nd top scorer 3rd top assists, he is a very good player and a very good signing from wenger.. i think his better than neymar well he proved it last season.. anyways now we need is khedira/bender.. a GK and remy and we have the best chance of wining the prem league !

Edited at 02:05 Fri 11/07/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:02 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
loving the reactions of 'some' bitter lpool and utd fans!, he will certainly get the best out of ozil with his runs will be interesting to see were wenger plays him.. btw diaby is back ahah
captain_jack
captain_jack
05:09 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sanchez out....suarez in...

course its a simple sale..

liverpool fan!! but im not bitter...lets move on and keep making signings..markovic on way is a start...lovren will help too if that happens...then one class striker to bolster the attack.

the transfer window has a month left-lots will happen.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:24 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

liverpool fan!! but im not bitter...lets move on and keep making signings..markovic on way is a start...lovren will help too if that happens...then one class striker to bolster the attack.

neymar, suarez, messi simply awesome! and aha iknow thats why i said some and yh lovren is good but soton want too much,, liver-hampton .. apparently you have that one 'class' striker Lambert but rodgers after origi dont get that at all need someone hu is already made but i guess rodgers is building for the future
captain_jack
captain_jack
05:27 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

neymar, suarez, messi simply awesome! and aha iknow thats why i said some and yh lovren is good but soton want too much,, liver-hampton .. apparently you have that one 'class' striker Lambert but rodgers after origi dont get that at all need someone hu is already made but i guess rodgers is building for the future

Well lambert came before suarez bit again lol but hopefully e can get 1 recognised striker in....origi is a future player,,rodger does like the young lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:31 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
captain_jack not many strikers out there , but im sure lpool always end up with awesome strikers an aha that sounds wrong whos this markovic, any good? whats happening with shaqiri transfer
captain_jack
captain_jack
05:33 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
captain_jack not many strikers out there , but im sure lpool always end up with awesome strikers an aha that sounds wrong whos this markovic, any good? whats happening with shaqiri transfer

who needs shaquiri when Lazar markovic is joining...wow he is awsome mate..check him out.

we will get some striker in..we got the cash after all lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:35 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

who needs shaquiri when Lazar markovic is joining...wow he is awsome mate..check him out.

will do and hopefully as an arsenal fan i want lpool to be up there with us, simply because they similar to arsenal started from the bottom unlike chelski and city
captain_jack
captain_jack
05:38 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

will do and hopefully as an arsenal fan i want lpool to be up there with us, simply because they similar to arsenal started from the bottom unlike chelski and city

Both great teams..i am gutted arsenal got Sanchez i won't lie...he actually chose them over liverpool..so maybe LFC have other plans that has not been mentioned yet..i do hope so.Should be a great season i do atm have chelsea as prem favourites...but who knows what players teams buy,,its gonna be an good month of transfers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:41 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Both great teams..i am gutted arsenal got Sanchez i won't lie...he actually chose them over liverpool..so maybe LFC have other plans that has not been mentioned yet..i do hope so.Should be a great season i do atm have chelsea as prem favourites...but who knows what players teams buy,,its gonna be an good month of transfers

hopefully fingers crossed both teams get the players they need, and as for chelski yh they are favourites as they have signed fab and costa but it will be very close once again .. hope utd dont come sniffing around
captain_jack
captain_jack
05:45 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
_concord_

united who lol

nah im sure they will sign tons of players..but geling them together and making them a winning formula..ill take more than 1 season...good luck to them but i cant see them in top 4..

right now my top 4 chelsea-mancity-arsenal-liverpool.

i might change that round once we buy cavani,,,as im going to email rogers to make him buy him lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:55 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cavani looked shocking during WC, he is amazing for PSG, not too sure what he would be like at liverpool though :S
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:09 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
_concord_

united who lol

nah im sure they will sign tons of players..but geling them together and making them a winning formula..ill take more than 1 season...good luck to them but i cant see them in top 4..

right now my top 4 chelsea-mancity-arsenal-liverpool.

i might change that round once we buy cavani,,,as im going to email rogers to make him buy him lol

west ham utd lol, but yh van gaal is right man for them hope they do well and get rid of the dead wood want this season to be better than last.. an yh it wil take time to gel as they need atleast 4-5 more plaayers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:09 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cavani looked shocking during WC, he is amazing for PSG, not too sure what he would be like at liverpool though :S

yh cavani was poor it was suarez who ran the show for uruguay until his bite
m_wood
m_wood
17:47 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
See ya Luis Suarez!!

----Messi ---- Suarez ----
-------- Neymar -----------

Fantasy football stuff! Whos putting money down now for Barcelona to win the Champions League lol

PS... Somebody needs to buy USA Right back DeAndre Yedlin.... very very impressive in the World Cup.

Surprised nobody was yet purchased Wigans Callum Mcmanaman, after he destroyed Man City in the FA Cup a season ago
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:51 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
hi guys i am a leeds fan sadly but somebody has to be lol , even tho i was sad to see mcormack go to fulham, i bet our new owner was smilling all the way to the bank when they put in a bid for 11 million and got accepted, and it will top it off if they dont go straight back up haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:36 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sanchez chose Arsenal simply because of London, not because Arsenal are bigger cause lets be honest Liverpool are a far bigger club and that's coming from an Evertonian! What a signing, what a player.

Barry, on a 3 year deal.. great signing, not one what will get everyone excited but he keeps us ticking and will be a massive player for us this season!

Suarez, I'm gutted he's going.. what a talent and the Premier League will miss him! loved Watching him play week in week out. I think he will become the best in the world over in Spain i really do.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:28 Fri 11 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sanchez chose Arsenal simply because of London, not because Arsenal are bigger cause lets be honest Liverpool are a far bigger club and that's coming from an Evertonian! What a signing, what a player.

Barry, on a 3 year deal.. great signing, not one what will get everyone excited but he keeps us ticking and will be a massive player for us this season!

Suarez, I'm gutted he's going.. what a talent and the Premier League will miss him! loved Watching him play week in week out. I think he will become the best in the world over in Spain i really do.

Lol
i_am_james
i_am_james
16:13 Sun 13 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
United to sign Sneijder...

And Robben

If only .......
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Transfer Gossip 14/15 season

Back to Top of this Page