Total Domination - The Reformation

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
adam_147
adam_147
04:13 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It was a dark and stormy night in Funkyland. Throughout the land, clan players had trouble sleeping and captains woke shivering, filled with dread. A rumour grew of an impending malice; a threat thought lost to the world was returning. Seb gripped his teddy bear tight, msl ran into his parents room to ask if he could sleep there and James slept peacefully having knocked back half a bottle of whisky and was thus completely dead to the world. None the less, the whispers grew until the whole land shook in fear at the nameless menace they knew was approaching. Dogs barked in the street, cats curled themselves up in their blankets and hamsters ran madly round in their wheels as that's basically all they do.

The wisest in the land had a terrible thought, what if this threat was already among them? What if it had been lying dormant, infiltrating all their existing clans to ready itself for its return? Strangers started crossing the road to avoid each other, friends started communicating via facebook instead of meeting up (although that was probably happening anyway and so a complete coincidence) and in schools children talked in hushed tones, trusting no-one and with no idea who might be listening. Could anyone be trusted? Who might be a part of this plot to return one of the greatest threats to the world of clans? Most of the likely suspects had long since hung up their cues and sought out peaceful lives farming, fishing and in the case of Mooney, developing his own brand of ladies' cosmetics. Did this mean that the old leaders were back amongst them recruiting? Who might they have ensnared with promises of riches and clan titles? Was anyone safe???

They had no answers to any of these, save for the fact that all the signs were pointing one way...

Total Domination had returned!

New players approached their captains asking what this meant. The legend of Total Domination had apparently not reached all ears. The captains were incredulous... "You haven't heard of a clan, crewed by the darned (filtered) and captained by a man so evil hell itself threw him back out???" Yes, the captains' film night had involved some Pirates of the Caribbean that week but the point was there. New players shuddered in the realisation that...

That's right...

Edited by forum moderator adam_147, at 14:01 Thu 29/05/14 (BST)
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
04:32 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
great to see this clan back
adam_147
adam_147
04:37 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry you didn't get a mention in there Beth, I couldn't think of another wind up but I'll get you next time .
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
04:40 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lol better had lol
i_am_james
i_am_james
04:47 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Only fear going through this captain is the fear that I'm in for ring sting in the morning due to a gloriously fiery vindaloo that I enjoyed earlier this evening .

Good to see you muppets back. Hopefully, it lasts longer than 2 minutes this time
adam_147
adam_147
04:50 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Only fear going through this captain is the fear that I'm in for ring sting in the morning due to a gloriously fiery vindaloo that I enjoyed earlier this evening .

Good to see you muppets back. Hopefully, it lasts longer than 2 minutes this time

Oi, I cut you some slack with only half a bottle of whisky
captain_jack
captain_jack
05:11 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Im on james team

and i drink whiskey for breakfast...so use in trouble....wrong time to come back
i_am_james
i_am_james
05:21 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Oi, I cut you some slack with only half a bottle of whisky

Strange thing is, I had a few tipples tonight as well. Im like a fat kid on sports day, just glad to be here
ab_rfc
ab_rfc
06:03 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

acepotter25
acepotter25
11:57 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Ha ha
adam_147
adam_147
13:25 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers for that al! Expect a message on pool soon... .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:35 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Any room for etarvt_v2
acepotter25
acepotter25
14:39 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Any room for etarvt_v2

the one that's been deactivated and offline for 13 days?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Any room for etarvt_v2

the one that's been deactivated and offline for 13 days?

private joke dude lol, why do you think its deactivated
acepotter25
acepotter25
15:49 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  

you never know, there might be a v2 of yourself, if you're good enough
acepotter25
acepotter25
15:52 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
pahahahah
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
16:14 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I was enjoying the intro until I came upon a mistake..

"Hung up their queues"

I'm sure it's "cues" ?

FFS Adam!
adam_147
adam_147
17:02 Thu 29 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Oops! In my defence I wrote it very late at night!
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Total Domination - The Reformation

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.