Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

How far will your country go in the World cup?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:38 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The bloke should be banned for 2 years. Third offence of biting somebody....what adult goes around biting people?? In any other job, you'd be sacked and in any other walk of life, you'd be facing charges by the police....ridiculous.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:33 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
If he wants to behave like a dog then he should be treated as one if it was upto me id make him wear a dog muzzle
sarahh
sarahh
22:26 Fri 27 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
if hes banned for so long then i think players that headbutt and elbow other players in the face should also be banned for that long also
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:50 Sat 28 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
USA USA USA!
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
04:06 Sat 28 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
NOOOO Ivory Coast!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:48 Sat 28 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
if hes banned for so long then i think players that headbutt and elbow other players in the face should also be banned for that long also

Elbows sometimes cant be helped, as a player climbs to get in the air he has to use his arms, headbutting i agree, but biting someone is 10 times worse.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:14 Sat 28 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
U! S! A!
i_am_james
i_am_james
20:03 Sat 28 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Im supporting Holland now that England are out...

And i say they will win it...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:25 Sun 29 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The Netherlands are the best!
i_am_james
i_am_james
03:23 Sun 29 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

They're definitely showing that they're the best this year.

Im a united fan and with RVP hitting form, Daryl Janmaat (United transfer rumour) playing exceptionally well and Van Gaal showing how to destroy quality teams with a relatively inexperienced team, it would be stupid for me not to support them
sarah
sarah
13:49 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Woo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Im a united fan and with RVP hitting form, Daryl Janmaat (United transfer rumour) playing exceptionally well and Van Gaal showing how to destroy quality teams with a relatively inexperienced team, it would be stupid for me not to support them

Are you sure you've been watching them play lol, other than the Portugal game I think they've been poor, robben is a cheating c.... and he's the only player who looks a real threat, when they come up against a top side they won't stand a chance playing how they have the last 2 games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Are you sure you've been watching them play lol, other than the Portugal game I think they've been poor, robben is a cheating c.... and he's the only player who looks a real threat, when they come up against a top side they won't stand a chance playing how they have the last 2 games.

they didn't play Portugal lol. And I don't get how people can say it was a dive he was clearly caught. Robben going down was over the top but it was a clear pen
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry Spain even lol, that's the only game where holland played well, and It was mainly robben vs spain, without him the team is average imo, a really poor defense lets the team down more than anything tho.

Robben has admitted to diving himself, not like him tbh so fair play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
These United fans are only supporting Netherlands is because of Van gaal lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:48 Mon 30 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  

iv put £100 on germany to win it
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
03:28 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

£100 blimey mate!

Don't think they will win and lucky you dodged a bullet against Algeria

My £5 is on Brazil
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:52 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

£100 blimey mate!

Don't think they will win and lucky you dodged a bullet against Algeria

My £5 is on Brazil

Like they say if your going to bet, bet big well really i won£300 from match result and both teams to score put on 3 teams and tenner and gave me £300 back so i put£100 on germans to win it so if i lose its not my money im playing with lol.. and yh they did but it was between germans and brazil but when i saw brazil got lucky against chile i went with germany... soo £100 will pay out£500 its saying if i win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Im rooting for Colombia since mexico is out..OCHOA was clearly the best goalie..and I think Colombia is a pretty class team right now..go USA but I know they won't get past semis
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Tue 1 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
WALES!! Oh..wait..
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

How far will your country go in the World cup?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.