Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Computer Problem, Can anyone help?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Can anyone help? I came on the other day after my laptop froze.. and all my icons have gone bigger. therefore when i come on the internet.. its all zoomed in. I checked my settings on firefox and there at 100%. Its the same on desktop, its all zoomed in. Causing a big pain and i cant play at all becasue of it? Does anyone know what i could do? Or how to reset browser settings?

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:29 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nothing is working
msl
msl
22:25 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Go to control panel. Then to adjust screen resolution. Make sure the resolution is at its highest.

Hope that helps g_e_e_k
adam_147
adam_147
22:28 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Try sitting further away then the icons will look smaller..... .

On a serious note, have you tried a system restore back a few days? see if that clears it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:33 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Go to control panel. Then to adjust screen resolution. Make sure the resolution is at its highest.

Hope that helps g_e_e_k

Get in my bed?

Thank you
msl
msl
22:34 Mon 28 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  

Hope that helps g_e_e_k

Get in my bed?

Thank you

haha, I take it that worked?
azajmob
azajmob
06:02 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
know you have been here a while,, having problem logging on to play. Put in my user name then try to play but screen stays black, doesnt say problem with java just stays black. played yesterday fine restarted comp a few times still no change. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
azajmob
azajmob
23:54 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone please,, having problem logging on to play. Put in my user name then try to play but screen stays black, doesnt say problem with java just stays black. played yesterday fine restarted comp a few times still no change. Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks
dvz
dvz
23:59 Tue 29 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
have yoo cleared ya cookies, cache n turned off any possible ad blokker or tried a diff browser m8, im only helping cause we got a game in fcl not cause im nice ~:)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:51 Thu 31 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm Irish might as well say it.... "have ye tried turnin' it off 'n' on again?"
si123
si123
11:52 Thu 31 Jul 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Geek, if you're browser is oversized not 100% what the actual problem is but by holding 'CTRL' and scrolling with your Scroll Wheel that should allow you to set the size of your Browser when roaming the internet, now for the Desktop usually that happens if your Graphics card rejects a driver so first try and change your screen resolution if this doesn't tend to work, you may have to get the Driver for your Card and re-install it you'll be able to get them off the makers website I believe.

Azajmob, uninstall Java and reinstall it, that way any changes you have made like accidently denying Java access to Funky will be reversed. If that doesn't work we can make a plan B
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:20 Sun 10 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh my days, didn't know you were a computer whizz mate, please don't hack my pc, but... if you do, those pics on the beach with that turtle were ultra consensual, swear down
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:17 Mon 11 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh my days, didn't know you were a computer whizz mate, please don't hack my pc, but... if you do, those pics on the beach with that turtle were ultra consensual, swear down

Turtle it looked like your wife to me ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:28 Fri 3 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
lol " above, tops has left us :( he was a legend on here
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Computer Problem, Can anyone help?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.