are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

bye gone days

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.

hutch1971
hutch1971
01:18 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
missing players . a lot of pepole on here lately are moaning about this and that. its a shame cos this site used to be and could still be the best site in the snooker world, a few players i know have left and a load more that i didnt get to know but played . ie teckno where he go lol legoland i think. anyway the chat element of the game has become quite rude of late not me but a few others people getting muted dont no wot thats about dont seem to stop them so sort that out admin lol .anyway like im trying to say with the slowest pigeions going lets just keep it nice and easy on here the odd joke that may take offence to one may not be as harsh as that person thought . but that humour for you we've all done it even me lool but to say sorry isnt easy at the best of times i should no i live with claire 01 lol . i make mistakes the same as you lot do not that anyone will read this lol . so lets just try and get the site back to how it was. ie fair sportsmanship polite banter and general niceness sleep well and wipe your feet on the way in and shut the door on your way out . xxx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Totally agree, Not like it used to be
scotty2hotti
scotty2hotti
21:17 Fri 22 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree Rob, the site has taken a slight downturn of late, and it needs moderators and admin to step up and sort it out. A lot more rude people on here than there used to be, there is absolutely no need for it, manners cost nothing ! .

I also think that the moderators are not online enough in my opinion.

anybody else got any thoughts on this matter ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Sat 23 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
there are like no mods or admins at all lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:07 Sat 23 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with people being rude on this site. Please stop them. I only want to play and have fun.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

bye gone days

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.