Premier League 2014-2015

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
destroyer
destroyer
00:20 Fri 5 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal have signed welbeck from man united for £16m.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:38 Fri 5 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal have signed welbeck from man united for £16m.

This just in
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Fri 5 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I know it's not PL, but looking forward to Ireland's Euro qualy campaign. Some promising talent in Brady and Meyler shown last night, and good competition between the strikers for their starting positions. Was nice to see Shay Given back in the goals, but I think Forde should get the nod for Sunday's game. Can't stand Stephen ward though, would like to see Joey o'brien in the position when he's fit. 2nd place definitely an achievable target, and we'll be seeing yous in France
destroyer
destroyer
01:07 Fri 5 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I know it's not PL, but looking forward to Ireland's Euro qualy campaign. Some promising talent in Brady and Meyler shown last night, and good competition between the strikers for their starting positions. Was nice to see Shay Given back in the goals, but I think Forde should get the nod for Sunday's game. Can't stand Stephen ward though, would like to see Joey o'brien in the position when he's fit. 2nd place definitely an achievable target, and we'll be seeing yous in France

Yeah was a good match played with a lot of hunger which was nice to see,

Yeah good to see Shay back he was brill in his prime.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:36 Sat 6 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

England- Premiership side
Wales and Scotland- Championship side
Northern Ireland- League 2 side
Republic of Ireland- Football Conference side
Oman aint the best of teams theyre more or less like a sunday league team

Edited at 22:41 Fri 05/09/14 (BST)
sarahh
sarahh
02:06 Sat 6 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

maybe rep of ireland isnt that good but know way are they at a conference standard , rep of ireland are ranked higher than norhern ireland , i find your post insulting to be honest , i dont think england are premiership standard , they should be with some class players

rep of ireland , northern ireland , england , wales and scotland have all suffered greatly in he last 10 years , only england now qualify for the major tournements and when they get there they do badly , i think rep of ireland are the only 1 of he other 4 to qualify for a major tournement in the last 10 years or so and they didnt do very well

Edited at 23:11 Fri 05/09/14 (BST)
sarahh
sarahh
02:08 Sat 6 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
with the premiership full of top class players from other countries in the teams it has stopped the home grown players from getting there chance , it has affected all 5 countries even england
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:02 Sat 6 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  

You do know England only beat Norway by a late penalty, yes? Norway ain't no great shakes either buddy. At the moment Ireland and England are way ahead of the other three, and I honestly think that Ireland would have a good shot at beating England the way they're playing.
mich
mich
13:54 Sat 6 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Until England get a manager who can deal with the pressure and can manage to get the best out of the young players, for example Rodgers, Martinez, Wenger... that type of manager, then the national team will always be mediocre.

Hodgson is just too predictable, Rooney is not a captain, give it to someone who will organise the team, someone who it may inspire and give a kick up the backside to. Maybe Cahill.

Plus the defence is thin at the minute, Stones, Chambers, Shaw are all great prospects not quite there yet though.

Hodgsons tactics are boring too, the only thing he really got right last game was playing Sterling in the number 10 role, Rooney as a striker isn't really working since United basically ruined him by playing him as a winger, behind the forward, in midfield etc etc. Now without Sturridge for the next game we will be depending on Welbeck/Lambert both of whom have had very little game time so far this season, but both with points to prove so maybe it will be good to watch.

Can't remember the last time I watched an entertaining England game though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Sat 6 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
England- Championship side
Wales and Scotland- League 1 side
Republic of Ireland- Championship Side

Edited as appropriate
destroyer
destroyer
01:52 Mon 8 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Both northern Ireland and republic of Ireland won their euro 2016 qualifying. Matches
sarahh
sarahh
02:32 Mon 8 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
thought scotland played very well versus the world champions even tho they lost
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Mon 8 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, scotland just threw there name into contention for a playoff spot. Looking like a straight three-horse race for 2nd, 3rd and 4th between Ireland, Scotland and Poland. It may come down to who can put the most past Gibraltar, and who concedes least against Germany. With Poland v Ireland on the last day I wouldn't be surprised if it goes right down to the wire.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:41 Mon 8 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
In other news our neighbours from across the water attempting to get their campaign off to a winning start vs a very capable Swiss side. The form doesn't bode well England and I reckon a draw is realistically all they can expect today, perhaps a late goal to nick a win but not expecting much
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Mon 8 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sarahh you seem to find everything insulting, its only football, ha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:40 Tue 9 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
In other news our neighbours from across the water attempting to get their campaign off to a winning start vs a very capable Swiss side. The form doesn't bode well England and I reckon a draw is realistically all they can expect today, perhaps a late goal to nick a win but not expecting much

ul on your prediction, keep them coming we won 2-0 and oh yh swiss are a million times better than georgia, no competition

Danny Welbeck '58mins '90mins
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:43 Tue 9 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, scotland just threw there name into contention for a playoff spot. Looking like a straight three-horse race for 2nd, 3rd and 4th between Ireland, Scotland and Poland. It may come down to who can put the most past Gibraltar, and who concedes least against Germany. With Poland v Ireland on the last day I wouldn't be surprised if it goes right down to the wire.

Poland and Germany wil finish in top 2, 3rd spot wil go to scotland and 4th is Irelands

Edited at 21:46 Mon 08/09/14 (BST)
sarahh
sarahh
00:46 Tue 9 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
why pm me saying rep of ireland are rubbish and then stick me on ignore ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Tue 9 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
because you find everything i say insulting lmao
destroyer
destroyer
01:09 Tue 9 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Calm it down guys its football banter, no harm done
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2014-2015