Alternate Cue Power?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:56 Fri 19 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello.

These past few days I have taken a massive drop in rankings and lost the ability to play. My mouse seemed more sensitive and I was unable to control the power so the cueball would either fly around the table or come up short.

Then just now I remembered I checked the alternate cue power in options a couple of days back to see what it would do. I didn't see that it did anything and so left it how it was. Since then I realise there must be a difference.

I've looked everywhere on the site for an explanation of what this option is to no avail. Does anybody know? I'm just curious is all. Obviously now I know I will be flying back up the rankings

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
destroyer
destroyer
17:52 Fri 19 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Hello.

These past few days I have taken a massive drop in rankings and lost the ability to play. My mouse seemed more sensitive and I was unable to control the power so the cueball would either fly around the table or come up short.

Then just now I remembered I checked the alternate cue power in options a couple of days back to see what it would do. I didn't see that it did anything and so left it how it was. Since then I realise there must be a difference.

I've looked everywhere on the site for an explanation of what this option is to no avail. Does anybody know? I'm just curious is all. Obviously now I know I will be flying back up the rankings

Thanks

check ur cursor speed setting in ur control panel
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Alternate Cue Power?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.