are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Java problem

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

clifton188
clifton188
16:34 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyone else getting thrown out of games randomly with the words ( aw snap) or (he's dead jim) ? becoming very annoying because it always seems to do it when im in a tournament.The only thing i can think of is that im running too many windows at the same time but never been a problem before.I appreciate and feedback thanks.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:12 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
'He's dead Jim' is what chrome says when it shuts down the browser due to lack of memory..I'd imagine it is something to do with too many open windows or too many programs running simultaneously, try a system defrag or when you're in the game open your task manager and close all the programs you aren't using
clifton188
clifton188
17:31 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
'He's dead Jim' is what chrome says when it shuts down the browser due to lack of memory..I'd imagine it is something to do with too many open windows or too many programs running simultaneously, try a system defrag or when you're in the game open your task manager and close all the programs you aren't using

Cheers vixen
adam_147
adam_147
21:01 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
For the record, "he's dead jim" is a star trek reference relating to things being unresponsive. Although I fear I may have missed the main point of your post...
clifton188
clifton188
21:32 Tue 21 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  
For the record, "he's dead jim" is a star trek reference relating to things being unresponsive. Although I fear I may have missed the main point of your post...

yeah i did wonder what that meant so i googled it and they said the same thing,just did it again kicking me out of carom tourny
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
00:23 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

yeah i did wonder what that meant so i googled it and they said the same thing,just did it again kicking me out of carom tourny

If I were you I'd uninstall Chrome and download the latest version of Firefox. That's exactly what I did over a year ago because of very similar issues.
clifton188
clifton188
01:49 Wed 22 Oct 14 (BST)  [Link]  

If I were you I'd uninstall Chrome and download the latest version of Firefox. That's exactly what I did over a year ago because of very similar issues.

il give that a try vix thanks hun
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Java problem

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.