Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:01 Sun 10 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Clan League Announcement

Hey guys, Snooker (Masters) starts today but i won't be extending the games as it has been nearly four weeks and that should be plenty of time to play.

I do dislike defaults but i don't like dragging the games along either. Hopefully Clans will read this and make any required subs needed to play the games. If games are one sided then ask for a sub and keep sending those messages in case of defaults.

On a personal note i am disappointed as not a great deal are interesting in playing the games or take the game seriously like previous seasons. Must admit i haven't been the same player this season as not many play Snooker these days which is a shame but still like to treat matches with the same respect.

Lets end on a high with little or no defaults and hopefully the clans who are having the problems, make some substitutions to try and complete the games as even though the title is decided it affects the rest of the table.

cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:33 Wed 13 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
punkpet 3 v 3 joeyy

Pulled out a draw but he did play better got 2 50+'s and the ones i won i only just won.
vul ggs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:09 Wed 13 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Message me if i can sub in to any games, got mine done but others.....
dvz
dvz
21:10 Thu 14 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
hi m8, me n timpark played mixed but to both of us it seemed 1 each of type but was 2 of each, so dgen said can/will count 1st frame of each arc, reg, orig so need to jst play the other 3. If not can be replayed. have msgd tim awaiting reply.

also can play another game if have a sub as 2 games in each set can be played by any same clan member, to avoid defaults. ty m8.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:01 Fri 15 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
HH vs PHO
Arc: _nerdzz_ - legend_pot

* This one is quite important for standings so urge both players to send info, no info is no points and would be a heartbreak to lose that way.

FSD vs PHO
Reg: destroyer_v2 vs allypunk
Orig: pilbyjoel vs adam_147
Mixed: timpark 0 vs 1 clifton188

* Only two of these went to default but after seeing Cliffys results page i see its Regular so Orig and Mixed go to default.

* Fairly important for standings as would decide last place so urge all teams to send info.

CoD vs FSD
Original: dvz vs pilbyjoel
Mixed: dvz 3 vs 0 timpark

* Fairly important for standings as would decide last place (potentially 3rd too but unlikely) so urge all teams to send info.

Need these by Sunday Morning and then next week i'll look through threads for records, will be more difficult as i haven't got a fixture page on excel this season. If Captains want to help me by sending me their Season Fixtures they are more than welcome
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
to be honest feels like people have given up on this clan :(
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:51 Sat 16 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
entire league is closing now pal (after defaults been announced and history sorted), clans can stay open but no league matches unless more interest is generated and players care more about competition.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:12 Tue 19 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair doos I like snooker clans but if interest is lessening....
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
23:23 Tue 19 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
interest is zero old chap I would say....

Maybe we can do some kind of individuals league...for fun..
arcade league...reg league etc...orig...even...carooom..

try to keep the dying dog alive for a few more weeks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:00 Wed 20 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
its pointless mate but if you want to try in Snooker Events then will see who plays, At the moment i feel its less than 20 people interested and i need 50+ before i can reconsider re opening the league.

Short format a Max of 36 people this season and saw same things as when we had 60+ or even 80+ interested via defaults, it isn't the same and only feel myself (put passion into this), Seb (Been Great), You and few others are generally interested.
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
00:22 Wed 20 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was thinking just an events type league anyway ..maybe min 6 people per league..probably get more for arcade...i may try it soon
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:28 Wed 20 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
cool, i'd enter, rarely played Snooks except League games and one by one my events has closed up to point where i only play if friends ask (mainly Richie)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:29 Thu 21 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Defaults

HH vs PHO
Arc: _nerdzz_ - legend_pot (2-0)

FSD vs PHO
Orig: pilbyjoel vs adam_147 (1-3)
Mixed: timpark 0 vs 1 clifton188 (0-3 default, 0-4 total)

CoD vs FSD
Original: dvz vs pilbyjoel (0-0)
Mixed: dvz 3 vs 0 timpark (0-0 default, 3-0 total)

Final Standings

Name.....Points......Rem.........+/-
PHO........155.............0..........79
HH...........119.............0..........16
D&C........119.............0...........6
CoD.........110.............0.........21
AS..............81............0.........-69
FSD...........78.............0.........-53

D&C and HH tied Second but HH has more Frame Difference

If you have any questions or comments about these defaults, please message me and I'll be happy to discuss/argue the decisions with you. Please keep it off the threads.

Over Next Few days will look through threads then post, once that is done the league will close officially but can still arrange friendly clan matches if you choose to do so.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:22 Fri 22 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
interest is zero old chap I would say....

Maybe we can do some kind of individuals league...for fun..
arcade league...reg league etc...orig...even...carooom..

try to keep the dying dog alive for a few more weeks

My clan highlight on snooker, being called old chap by killi lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:02 Fri 22 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
FTL (Season 1), Season 18 Record
http://funkysnookerclanleague.freeforums.org/post2654.html#p2654

Records are done and found here, i'm not sure it is 100% accurate but without fixtures in excel this season then i had to trust updates on clan threads and found some fixtures with difficulty.

Up to you if you want to check for mistakes and if you do let me know and will edit the records page.

With that said it is with sad regret that the league on snooker will now close down due to lack of interest.

Would like to thank everyone who took part over the 5 3/4 months the league has been ran and would like to thank all clans who took part. More memorable clans (FSE, D&C, Hustlers, All Starz, Total Dom, UT, Black Ballers and more).

Would also like to say a special thank you to Seb (whocares8x8) as about two year ago my net was faulty (due to ISP) and he ran the league single handed for two or three seasons.

Would also like to thank Pool as without FCL, we may have not even had a league as i got basic rules from them (Defaults especially) and you the community who also made the league rules.

Will keep Discussion thread open and then if the time is right we can come back but needs more general interest (looking around 50 at a bare minimum) and hopefully run the Original League again if we do bring it back.

Up to you guys if you want to cap your thread or arrange clan friendlies with your own rules.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:42 Fri 22 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
looks like its time to end it here

cap please
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
18:32 Sat 23 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Capped as requested
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post