Tournament Numbers

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

the_guvernar
the_guvernar
12:30 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
although i stopped playing tournies many years ago,just fun now,cant help but notice how few players enter ,as i type the reg marathon had 3 entries,why were the times moved to when most people cannot enter ie school.work etc,when the arcade marathon tournament was held at 6pm winter 7pm summer there was always loads of players online to enter,it just seems counter productive to hold the major tournies when so few players are online,just curious to see other opinions
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:25 Wed 18 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Before the last clock change, the Arcade mara was 4pm, and always seemed to have quite a few entries, and even at 3pm on some days there are lots of players entering (not just weekends). I think it's more to do with the fact a lot of people are saying there aren't as many players coming on here regularly like there used to be, so on some days activity is less than others as even at 6pm+ a lot of the tournaments struggle for players and it's only 2-4 people. The majority of the micros are arcade so I think most people just jump into one of those as there's one never too far away when people log on to the server.
constipator
constipator
00:42 Sun 12 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
What you expect when no one does anything to improve the site. Won't be long until these sites are finished and app's take over.
budweiser
budweiser
02:00 Sun 12 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tournaments are improving. Just needs the members to make them great Tournaments.

Upcoming Tournaments.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/forums/tournament_news
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tournament Numbers

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.