tapping what is it ?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:51 Thu 12 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol didn't say I was converted I'll play the way I feel just like those guys who make no attempt to get out of a good snooker and just roll the cue ball out, watched a mod do that not so long back.
mb1
mb1
21:39 Thu 12 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol didn't say I was converted I'll play the way I feel just like those guys who make no attempt to get out of a good snooker and just roll the cue ball out, watched a mod do that not so long back.

Now that is annoying... and a totally illegal shot in snooker.

Tapping though is fine, if that is how you want to play the game. There is no cushion rule as there is in US Pool.
blancmange
blancmange
23:32 Thu 12 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

I didn't say you had converted either? I said you may have converted, which I think was a pretty fair thing to say as you yourself said "I may have to change my strategy". For me personally it's just an added bonus if I'm playing someone chooses not to tip-tap, that's all really. They'll be many others who share the same sentiment.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:57 Fri 13 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
There is no right or wrong answer to how this game should be played, styles makes matches and if someone wants to tap then so be it, no one is forcing you to sit there and do exactly the same back, if you complain about tapping but do it when someone starts it off against you then you're contradicting yourself.
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
04:01 Sat 14 Mar 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
There is no right or wrong answer to how this game should be played, styles makes matches and if someone wants to tap then so be it, no one is forcing you to sit there and do exactly the same back, if you complain about tapping but do it when someone starts it off against you then you're contradicting yourself.

Spot on

I change my game style depending on the opponent at the time but 99% I lose not because of the break or play because I'm crap! If they tap you tap
groomer
groomer
18:43 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderator:
This comment was removed by a moderator because it didn't follow our forum rules. Replies may also be deleted.

For more detail see http://www.funkysnooker.com/viewPostingRules.do

Edited: Naming and shaming.

Edited by forum moderator budweiser, at 15:47 Wed 20/05/15 (BST)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

tapping what is it ?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.