linfield1886 vs adam_147
fran_ 3 vs 2 joeyy
r1p0m4n_v2 vs miss_harriet
dvz 3 vs 2 legend_pot
zina 0 vs 5 _nerdzz_
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
20:48 Sun 5 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Last day to get the remaining league games and the Cup Final done!
I'll be doing the league defaults myself. The Cup defaults will be done by the full default panel as usual.
adam_147
adam_147
02:26 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
linny 3-2 adam

sorry guys but was lucky to get 2 to be honest. was a battle of our computers trying to sabotage us today.
started off with me twitching on a tap in arcade, hitting far too hard and leaving a tight cut on, linfield cleared with an 87 which was impressive as his lag was hampering his cue ball control massively and he kept losing position, fortunately for him he nailed some long pots and tight cuts to keep it going.
regular linfield was in control, then his lag got the better of him, I got in and was going fine then missed a sitter. I think lag got linfield again as he snookered himself leaving me to clinch it.
original linfield was in early, his lag screwed him over again. I got to frame ball and my mouse twitched again sending frame ball onto the middle jaw leaving a simple 3 red clearance for the win for linfield.
carom we could both just smash it so we were ok, I got 3-1 up, linfield made a nice 3 run but was then unlucky on the 4th to leave it 4-3, I hit a 4 run to win it.
power was very scrappy, ended up with me 80 behind and 3:30 on the clock. I was going fine then bam my mouse twitches again sending another one into the jaws. linfield then looked set to win it but another lag cost him position and he ended up trying to force a plant and leaving me back in with loads of time. buuutt my mouse had different ideas, another twitch sending another one onto the jaws and handing the frame to linfield.
Weren't the best games ever as we were both struggling with our computers but a fair result as he coped with his difficulties better today.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:45 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Assuming it doesn't get played, this will probably not be an easy default.
Please send default info for the last cup game to me.
Since there was a swap, the effort that will count is that of r1p0m4n_v2 and miss_harriet in their respective matchups. zina's and _nerdzz_'s effort wont play a role, because their game got played.
adam_147
adam_147
02:50 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Assuming it doesn't get played, this will probably not be an easy default.
Please send default info for the last cup game to me.
Since there was a swap, the effort that will count is that of r1p0m4n_v2 and miss_harriet in their respective matchups. zina's and _nerdzz_'s effort wont play a role, because their game got played.

I'm sure there's precedent for the last game of a cup final being extended a couple of days? Adam vs destiny...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
He/she is offline 4 days.. If I get a player that can play then ill be happy to complete it, rather get it done than let my team mates efforts go to waste..
So, let me know
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:55 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm sure there's precedent for the last game of a cup final being extended a couple of days? Adam vs destiny...
yeah, i think it was after that game that we extended the deadline for the cup and plate final to 3 weeks. Clearly, that has no effect at all, because it's left to the end anyway... and an extension really shouldnt be taken for granted.
It's also up to both teams. If one side insists on a default, we'll do the default.
adam_147
adam_147
02:59 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, i think it was after that game that we extended the deadline for the cup and plate final to 3 weeks. Clearly, that has no effect at all, because it's left to the end anyway... and an extension really shouldnt be taken for granted.
It's also up to both teams. If one side insists on a default, we'll do the default.

whatever the outcome I'd prefer it to be decided on the table than a default that looks very tight. Up to Imran, I'm sure I can get one of our subs around tomorrow.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:00 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's fine by me. On previous occasions, both teams just left their good inactive guys in because they banked on extensions.
adam_147
adam_147
03:02 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's fine by me. On previous occasions, both teams just left their good inactive guys in because they banked on extensions.

yep. But Imran is active and Harriet is normally reliable. If not I'm sure I can get hold of brett.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:04 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I have both on facebook will message now
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:21 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Brett told me he will be on from 3 pm onwards today, if Imrans on and Brett isn't i will message him on Facebook again
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
23:12 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Brett told me he will be on from 3 pm onwards today, if Imrans on and Brett isn't i will message him on Facebook again

I'm around from now onwards.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:29 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
no probs, imran should be on from 11 then from his message earlier
miss_harriet
miss_harriet
23:41 Mon 6 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be around then!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:30 Thu 9 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10226/new-tournaments#803082

Vote for your favourite type for the next tournament, closes very early Friday Morning
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
03:18 Thu 9 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
All right guys, shall we say if the game isn't played by Thursday night, it will go to default? That will be almost 4 weeks.
budweiser
budweiser
13:20 Thu 9 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Thu 9 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay I'm on from 12.45 - 3pm and from 9pm - 11.30pm.. Please let me know who can play and I will get the game done. Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:08 Thu 9 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
messaged Harriet, Brett and Lyle
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dirty Domination - Cup & Bonus League Champions April 2015

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.