Ideas to improve the site!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:23 Wed 22 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I personally think its all about promotion of the site.

Even with the guests added (if they are real guests) I can hardly see more than maybe 20-30 people online. So I dont think it would really change if they were membered.

If I remember my own there was no choice for me if I wanna be a guest or a member. I had just seen all the seans, sebs, jacks and james and on with ranking points like hell and a gameplay which made me say: Wooow!
I think atm there are no real heros anymore who can attract the people like the above mentioned did with me.

So in my opinion we all have to be more online and play that wonderful game on this wonderful site.

Tournament changes are nice but it wont work as well as the ranking system development into sth wont work. Both is ok so far and dont need any major changes.

and.........

bring up the HIPPO

cheers

Very true, but there is one legend still going *ahem*

But in all fairness, at the moment, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi aren't legends yet, but when they have retired, they will be, just like some of the big names now, etarvt (who practically has hung up his boots), adam_147, they can be classed as legends when they decide to give it up, because at the moment, they are just great players.

Granted, there aren't as many as before, not by a long shot!

How do we go about advertising.. hmmm, I'll think about that
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:13 Wed 22 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I had just seen all the seans, sebs, jacks and james and on with ranking points like hell and a gameplay which made me say: Wooow!

cheers

I'm not that good Oh you mean _nerdzz_....carry on

Yeah i always try and encourage guests to join and if people want i can do a group on FB or use the existing one if admins on FB can move me about

Maybe share your achievements to FB also (Twitter Share and Breaks Share needs to be added) which might encourage more FB users although most of my friends won't ever play this, it is no different to when i beat a boss on angels or recruit a new Angel/Hero and i share knowing only two of my friends play it.

Edited at 07:19 Wed 22/04/15 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:18 Wed 22 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Very true, but there is one legend still going *ahem*

But in all fairness, at the moment, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi aren't legends yet, but when they have retired, they will be, just like some of the big names now, etarvt (who practically has hung up his boots), adam_147, they can be classed as legends when they decide to give it up, because at the moment, they are just great players.

Granted, there aren't as many as before, not by a long shot!

How do we go about advertising.. hmmm, I'll think about that

People class me a legend due to my time here (g_k could be a posting legend like myself or a spammer), yes on my day i can be one of the best all rounders the game has seen but rarely have a brilliant session.

Sometimes your length of time on the site can class you as a legend as well as your ability to win tournaments (stormforce, bomjaza etc) and make big breaks (Seb, Pirate etc) on a consistent and regular basis which makes you a 'god', just kidding .......just another legend
count_raven
count_raven
12:21 Wed 22 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
For sure there are still some big-guns left on the site and I want to apologize not to mention everybody but even those who are still on need to play the game instead of just be a forum and/or league giant.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:25 Wed 22 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
true i do try and be on more at night but on Pool a bit more lately as practicing for a tough fixture.

afternoons i do coding in excel sometimes but sometimes like to watch the snooker.

be nice if i can get back on in afternoons again but little Orig games to go for and i dislike Arc as much as 75% of this site hate Carom
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:32 Mon 18 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just a small one, I was on a break of 47 in the power tourney and my opponent rage quitted, I was sure I was going make a big century but was unable to finish the break!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:11 Mon 18 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just a small one, I was on a break of 47 in the power tourney and my opponent rage quitted, I was sure I was going make a big century but was unable to finish the break!

In options theres an option to disable auto win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Mon 18 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers
emmajackson
emmajackson
13:11 Tue 19 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
how about the option to "undo" shots in practise games so you can have more than one go if you miss and keep trying til you get it right!
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
00:03 Wed 20 May 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The interest in this site was lost when nick lost interest in this site.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ideas to improve the site!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.