Java failure due to personalised in-game cues

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:44 Thu 30 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Basically, I entered the game room for a tournament and I had a message asking if I want to run a Java application. From the same experience on funkypool I believe it is down to the loading of different cues from the standard cue of players that either sponsor/pay (I can't remember the reason right now but know it is something similar). What happens is that I cannot actually select any of the buttons of the message pop-up and hence the box remains and freezes the game. This is particularly annoying when it comes to finals etc. where it has happened numerous times.

Like I say, I believe it is down to the loading of cues, and I have experienced the same problems on funkypool. Apologies if this has been covered anywhere else, I don't have the time to be searching forums for the answer.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:22 Thu 30 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The only way to stop this at the moment is to uninstall all java versions, if you go to the website it will search your computer and locate any versions you have on there, and then instead of updating to the latest java, re download the version before the latest update.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
17:26 Thu 30 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Try a different browser first, especially if you're using chrome as it's becoming incompatible with funky.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Java failure due to personalised in-game cues

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.