are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Funky Snooker Twitter Page Available

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Wed 17 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
My brother Cam known here as jon_jones_ has set up a Twitter page to interact online to bring new users to the game, also dgeneratio will have access to the account, a Facebook page has also been made I believe.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Wed 17 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
https://twitter.com/FunkySnooker

Twitter page.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:26 Wed 17 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes Facebook one is in progress, just need a banner (got anoneeemouse to hopefully do one). When its done will open it to everyone and a week after will ask a question Snooker is familiar with.

"What Tournament would you like to see in CBY?", and a list is options and hopefully budweiser or staff could do one with the most likes (Facebook CBY Tournament) on both sites.
budweiser
budweiser
15:27 Wed 17 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes Facebook one is in progress, just need a banner (got anoneeemouse to hopefully do one). When its done will open it to everyone and a week after will ask a question Snooker is familiar with.

"What Tournament would you like to see in CBY?", and a list is options and hopefully budweiser or staff could do one with the most likes (Facebook CBY Tournament) on both sites.

Will sort this soon as possible
masterful
masterful
15:31 Wed 17 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I have retweeted , I have a few followers so let's hope people pick it up and give it a go !
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:40 Wed 17 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks bud and masterful, will retweet myself later

on a side note i can't upload videos on facebook without them being on computer (sucks) but making a playlist of videos players have done (will miss some).

hoping guys can record again and if i can record without lag i was thinking of a 60 second trailer of some game play, tournaments, forums etc just to give an inside view, of course try yourselves too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:11 Thu 18 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
2 followers on twitter lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:03 Fri 19 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Facebook Group now open here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/funkysnookerpoolcommunity/

Join now and please share on your profiles

Notifications are ticked by default which means any replies will notify you but can turn those off if you like.

CBY (Chosen By You) question asked about which types you want to see (only facebook votes will count) and by end of next Friday the type with the most votes on both sites will be featured at a later date and time determined by budweiser (hopefully an evening mid week).

So please join our community on facebook if you have it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:28 Fri 19 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Added as many friends as i could find on my facebook
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:04 Fri 19 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Good job!!

thanks mate added around 65 players earlier, if you guys have friends who want to join you can approve them also (don't need to wait for me to do it).

on 70 members now and still growing, count_raven (Snooker) was the 70th member earlier and only the 2nd approved by myself.

remember though guys, if you join, keep chat clean please other may be removed as its a friendly community.

cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:10 Sat 27 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Right Voting time is closed and here are the winners...

Snooker:
1st: Carom (3 Votes)
2nd: Original (2 Votes)
3rd: Arcade/Regular (1 Vote)

Pool:
1st: 8 Ball US (8 Votes)
2nd: 9 Ball US (6 Votes)
3rd: 8 Ball UK/Straight (5 Votes)

Little disappointing about Snooker but a win is a win, well done Carom, Pleased with Pool and 8US won by a few votes.

Will message budweiser later and try and sort a time (hopefully not at the same time) and format
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:12 Sat 27 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can Staff also Sticky this, thanks lads
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
12:43 Sat 27 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:36 Sat 27 Jun 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks mate
Unable to post