are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

can anyone help please

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

the_guvernar
the_guvernar
13:20 Sat 24 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Apologies, game is blocked from this site.

For further information please check with the Help section. Why have I been banned? this is copied and pasted from the 3 browsers ive tried,and 3 java versions also when i sign in i click remember id but that dont work either,if i close the page remember i-d still clicked but have to sign in again if thats any indication of whats happening,sidenote,funky pool works fine ,id appreciate any help many thanks

Edited at 10:52 Sat 24/10/15 (BST)

Edited at 10:53 Sat 24/10/15 (BST)

Edited at 12:48 Sat 24/10/15 (BST)
the_guvernar
the_guvernar
00:38 Sun 25 Oct 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can anyone help please
clifton188
clifton188
03:06 Sun 25 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
It sounds very strange mate especially as pool works but snooker doesn't . all i can suggest is try a new browser i use comodo dragon and ive had no problems with it
the_guvernar
the_guvernar
11:42 Sun 25 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
tried comodo dragon still get this- Apologies, game is blocked from this site.

For further information please check with the Help section. Why have I been banned? cant open game,but thanks anyway

Edited at 09:47 Sun 25/10/15 (GMT)

Edited at 09:48 Sun 25/10/15 (GMT)
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
16:37 Sun 25 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looks like your account has been blocked, I suggest you use the contact us section and a member of staff can see why and hopefully help you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:06 Sun 25 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looks like your account has been blocked, I suggest you use the contact us section and a member of staff can see why and hopefully help you.

if his account has been blocked then surely he wouldnt be able to post on forum..... its a very strange issue though
the_guvernar
the_guvernar
17:11 Sun 25 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
it did occur to me that the problem could be that end as pool works,but snooker will not,but i can access my profile ,post in the forums,its just the game window,very frustrating ,thanks for trying to help
the_guvernar
the_guvernar
18:16 Sun 25 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
just logged in on my mates computer,and the game opens fine,so the problem is obviously my end
the_guvernar
the_guvernar
19:22 Sun 25 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
gone back home ,same problem is it possible my ip address has been blocked,as just tried to open game on laptop and message is the same

Edited at 19:53 Sun 25/10/15 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
09:49 Mon 26 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
last advice, try different opera version and try a different browser
daviking
daviking
11:15 Mon 26 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The message is because the game is blocked by your provider. Really obvious.
the_guvernar
the_guvernar
12:17 Mon 26 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
but funky pool opens and plays fine,so cant see it being my provider,asked cliffy he said apparantly ive been blocked but he dont know why at this stage as there is nothing on my profile,daviking im not good with computers and im just asking for help in the game query section ,im sorry if thats wrong,ive asked admin but had no response yet,your knowledge of how this works is probably greater than mine
spinner
spinner
Admin
15:42 Mon 26 Oct 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Capped - Duplicate, please only create one thread, it makes it easier for people to help.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

can anyone help please

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.