Pop ups freezing screen

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:57 Fri 25 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unless the site owner brings Funky up to the current java level, then downgrading to a version it is compatible is the only answer. As far as I know you can have an old and new version of java at the same time loaded and if you wanted... a bit of a faff for sure, you could toggle between them for what you need. To be honest, it's pants and this site needs upgrading!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Mon 28 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ban custom cues. It's the cues that messes with java. Hutch plays with a custom cue, so every time I play him my computer freezes.

I cant blame Hutch, but for the fairness of the game custom cues should be banished!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:06 Mon 28 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ban custom cues. It's the cues that messes with java. Hutch plays with a custom cue, so every time I play him my computer freezes.

I cant blame Hutch, but for the fairness of the game custom cues should be banished!

It isn't the cues (unless Hutch and Destroyer used Normal Cues vs me), as i would have been affected too
156sharknose
156sharknose
21:31 Mon 28 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Frozen out of yet another tourny... met Hutch in first round & it was him to break, so guaranteed browser freeze.

Absolute rubbish
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:43 Tue 29 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I use custom cues in every game and against dgen never got d/c
hutch1971
hutch1971
21:57 Tue 29 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive played with default cue after people ave said its cos of that and game still freezes . I lose to
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:46 Wed 30 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive played with default cue after people ave said its cos of that and game still freezes . I lose to

You're always a winner in my eyes you big dirty sausage.
morse
morse
00:31 Mon 4 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Frozen out of yet another tourny... met Hutch in first round & it was him to break, so guaranteed browser freeze.

Absolute rubbish

Same here mate every time i play Hutch it freezes
morse
morse
05:16 Tue 5 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
frozen out of yet another torny
156sharknose
156sharknose
18:36 Wed 6 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me too. Frozen out of a semi-final against "yikes".... but, Hutch was in the room too.

What's going on?

Time to find another game to play, this one's useless.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:37 Wed 6 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unlucky mate. It wasn't because Hutch was in the room, it's this damn site. You and everyone else this is happening to need to make a complaint to admin. The java issues have gone on long enough
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:48 Wed 6 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
only nick can do it as nicks welfare is first priority (as it should), once contact has been made then they can talk about the issues. until then i can only consider downgrading to Java 8 Update 31
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:20 Wed 6 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
We can only live in hope that some of the Admin staff have contact to Nick.... but as he's not been on for 8 months, I'd not recommend anyone hold their breath. Surely It must be obvious to him the issues... some kind of communication to all that are still here would be nice.... even if it's... yes, I know, it's out of my control.... or yes, I know, working on it.... or maybe.... yes, I know, now leave me alone for another 8 months
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Wed 6 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
We can only live in hope that some of the Admin staff have contact to Nick.... but as he's not been on for 8 months, I'd not recommend anyone hold their breath. Surely It must be obvious to him the issues... some kind of communication to all that are still here would be nice.... even if it's... yes, I know, it's out of my control.... or yes, I know, working on it.... or maybe.... yes, I know, now leave me alone for another 8 months

You never complained before

Moderator:
Edited: Unsuitable comments.

Edited by forum moderator budweiser, at 21:14 Wed 06/01/16 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:31 Wed 6 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll save that for now

Edited at 18:59 Wed 06/01/16 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:33 Wed 6 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  

You never complained before

Moderator:
Edited: Unsuitable comments.

Nothing to complaint about as I recall either. This particular java issue was not an issue.

Edited by forum moderator budweiser, at 21:15 Wed 06/01/16 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Thu 7 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I want to be world champion one day.
Win on the black like 85.
My opinion steve davis had java issues going back then in 85 otherwise he would have potted that black.
As for hutch all he needs to do is update his java ?? and the problem will be rectified.
But why would he update it when he can win all the tourneys without hitting a ball.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:37 Thu 7 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I want to be world champion one day.
Win on the black like 85.
My opinion steve davis had java issues going back then in 85 otherwise he would have potted that black.
As for hutch all he needs to do is update his java ?? and the problem will be rectified.
But why would he update it when he can win all the tourneys without hitting a ball.

No mate everyone needs to downgrade to Java 8 Update 31 but refuse to do it, I have had no problems in game since everyone was infected when server was unstable.

People refuse to downgrade and then blame Hutch for the problems, It isn't Hutch, It is Java. New versions are known to have security bugs and other things. Thats why i won't upgrade unless i need to.
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
17:15 Fri 8 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
No ....if everyone upgraded to the latest version the problem would not exist...i have it and the only issue is with hutch and one or two others.
I kept the old version up until about 2 weeks ago..because of issues..
But they do not occur anymore...just this issue !
It isn't Robs fault but if he upgraded it would solve the issue..maybe the cue thing as well as I didn't cause any issues with anyone and I am a premium member...just I don't use a flashy cue
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:23 Fri 8 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why upgrade knowing theres a security bug though, If i upgraded tomorrow and played Hutch and disconnected then its my own fault for upgrading.

Not had a problem on 8u31 and helped others so upgrading doesn't help
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pop ups freezing screen

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.