Opponents Time Ran Out?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:05 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hi All!

My opponents time ran out, and it appears he still has connection as far as I know. It hasn't made him randomly take a shot and it's been 5 minutes now.

I've sent him a private message and he's closed it on me twice.

How can this be?

I haven't lost connection either obviously.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:08 Thu 3 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seems he's left now, and it did come up about 1 minute ago, he'd lost connection but nothing happened for about 7-8 minutes.
broyds
broyds
13:55 Mon 28 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have had exactly the same problem recently and has happened twice. Both times I was forced to leave the game and lose points. It is so frustrating and I have no idea how to fix it!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:27 Mon 28 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its the opponents connection, on your screen they on 0, but on theirs its still got the timer ticking down.

My opponents shot timer has run out, but nothing is happening?

The shot timer is independent on each persons computer. It is only a guide on the opponents shot. If the opponent is lagging or disconnected, then it allows the opponent to reconnect and take the shot. An automatic random shot is taken when the time runs out on their machine.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Thu 14 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I played a guy yesterday who had 2 shots on the yellow.
When asked him how he done that he replied because he was the owner of the site and just lol me.
I dont believe that in anyway all i wanted to know was how he got 2 shots on the yellow
budweiser
budweiser
16:15 Thu 14 Jan 16 (GMT)  [Link]  
I played a guy yesterday who had 2 shots on the yellow.
When asked him how he done that he replied because he was the owner of the site and just lol me.
I dont believe that in anyway all i wanted to know was how he got 2 shots on the yellow

If ever happens again please send complaint.

Possibly you could have been timed out resulting in 2 shots on yellow.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Opponents Time Ran Out?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.