Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Seriously, what's the crack with this game now!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

chezz
chezz
20:28 Wed 16 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
So it just logged me out, really?

Does anybody know why this happened so I can find a way so it doesn't happen again please, thanks
chezz
chezz
23:39 Thu 17 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Fri 18 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The problem could be anything, this site, not able to load custom cue, java, something on your device etc.
mb1
mb1
21:34 Sat 19 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't play against premium members.

Happens to me all the time in tournaments, so I don't enter any more.
rank_stinger
rank_stinger
22:45 Sat 19 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just got frozen out of 2 tournaments in a row with same pop up, no wonder theres hardly anyone on here anymore, its a joke
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:57 Sat 19 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I tested this myself and destroyer is a Premium but i never disconnected. I think Hutch is the major test but i think its Java, i never upgraded from Java 8u31 and i have had no problems except when Opera went out of date
rank_stinger
rank_stinger
23:24 Sat 19 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I get same pop up everytime against premium members but not everyone freezes game, sometimes it allows to delete and carry on. I would get premium membership if it sorted it out but just seen in other posts that premium members are having same problems.
Have mods had any reply from Nick about this? Whens it getting fixed?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:00 Sun 20 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Getting Premium WILL NOT SORT the issue. The problems are compatibility issues with browsers and java versions. Sort that out, then you'll be OK. You do not need to pay £9.99 for a FREE game.

There are plenty of threads on this site that tell you how to do this, James being the main contributor to this extremely long on going issue.

Many thanks for the site owners for their help and support - yeah! Can you see just how frustrated folk are and nobody gives a damn.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:54 Sun 20 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah i think its Java, I heard on Newer Versions that it had problems with security, pop ups and stuff. On 8u31 i never got a pop up except when i installed Firefox saying 8u31 is out of date and do i want to run it. I press Yes and Remember then no more popups.

I think if it was a site bug i would have handed the win to destroyer and disconnected and he is Premium so i think its on Java's end.

My main experiment is to play hutch1971 in a tournament to see if i disconnect against him, If no then it is definitely a Java Issue. Hopefully he enters the Xmas Tournaments as thats only one i will enter for a while unless another tournament catches my eye.

8u31 download: 8u31: http://www.itechtics.com/download-java-8-update-31.../

Java 7 download: http://java.com/en/download/manual_java7.jsp
budweiser
budweiser
15:39 Sun 20 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well since i got logged out my screen just black and host offline.

We all hope for this to be sorted. Praying for the day.
hutch1971
hutch1971
18:48 Sun 20 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok james il enter em if im on
mb1
mb1
00:33 Mon 21 Dec 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The problem isn't on Java's end, it is a site problem as funky hasn't been updated for so long.

For all those considering staying on 8u31, bear in mind the security vulnerabilities you are leaving yourselves open to. It leaves any anti virus software almost useless.

https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-93/product_id-19116/Oracle-JDK.html
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Seriously, what's the crack with this game now!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.