are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Tournemants (time wasters)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

mightypot000
mightypot000
23:45 Wed 18 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Something needs to be done about micro tournemants as time limit is not long enough when you play someone who is constantly tapping and wasting time so you both get a DQ.

Yes, i do smash and open a few balls so they can start playing but when they cant get a cannon and no ball is lose they tap again.
daviking
daviking
16:27 Thu 19 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ah but the opposite view is how frustrating it is when you are enjoying a nice tactical game but the hit and hopers start smashing the balls all over the place. Far better to run out of time in a good game than ruin it like that.

There are already far too few playing tournaments so lets not put anymore off!

Edit - just played a tournament game against a tapper, and mentioned it, and they got all defensive explaining that they were just playing good snooker.

They played well and beat me fair and square, with a great start based on tapping. So there you go. If the time had run out I am sure both of us would have been happy to have enjoyed a great game.

Edited at 15:37 Thu 19/05/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:05 Thu 19 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You are responsible for the games you play in because you join the tournament knowing the time limit. Instead of petitioning about the time limit, it might be wiser to speak to an admin about the particular player involved after speaking directly to them, to find out precisely why they're doing it. Perhaps they had a bad day, perhaps they are a troll. In that manner you can also help other players who might come across such stupid behaviour and possibly prevent its spreading
mightypot000
mightypot000
03:44 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
this guy kept turning his connection of running down the clock greenbertie he couldnt pot a ball to save his life so he decided to run down clock and get us a DQ people like this should be banned from the site as they degrade it
greenbertie
greenbertie
03:49 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Of course untrue. Just a bad connection and I was about to win when the clock stopped. I'm really disappointed to see how many players here are disrespectful... It's just a game. And I've never cheated in that game. That's really insulting.

this guy kept turning his connection of running down the clock greenbertie he couldnt pot a ball to save his life so he decided to run down clock and get us a DQ people like this should be banned from the site as they degrade it
mightypot000
mightypot000
04:41 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Of course untrue. Just a bad connection and I was about to win when the clock stopped. I'm really disappointed to see how many players here are disrespectful... It's just a game. And I've never cheated in that game. That's really insulting.

You was about to win ? lol ok mate keep telling yourself that i had 40+ points u had 20+
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Tournemants (time wasters)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.