(IP Logged)
23:45 Wed 21 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cool, ill message him later see if he wants to play the last one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:23 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Immortal (1) - (5) Jester

51, 73, 59, 110 (Jester)

Most of the games were actually very close, Dan got off to a flier with a nice half in the first. I missed on 44 in the second and few shots later Dan got in to make a 73 break, i think i deserved the frame before his break though as a cluster of reds just wanted to hate me. Dan mate another half in the next to make it 3 - 0. In the next frame i again started off really well and it all went to pot really, got another chance but Dan fluked a snooker and that was the end of that given that was the only lucky shot he had the whole game i cant complain much but that cost me that frame. I finally got a frame on the board in the fifth and by this point even Dan was cheering "waaheyy" He took the last with a great break of 110.

I think i deserved two more here and it could have easily been 3 - 3 but was not to be, Dan was playing very well in the breaks he made through out though, i love missing on 44 apparently.

Good games mate, thanks for playing and good luck with any other games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League

Dead Meat (7) v (5) Big Breakers

Arcade
booby_trap v daviking
Regular
immortal (1) v (5) jester
Original
dvz (6) v (0) haggisdcfc
Carom
w_hoolahan v yorkshirelad

Dead Meat (9) v (9) Back In Baulk

Arcade
horse10000 (1) v (5) stephenh2014
Regular
immortal (5) v (1) kyle_147
Original
dvz v jimi_clapton
Carom
w_hoolahan (3) v (3) roxbury_100

Plate Final

Dead Meat (6) v (4) Back in Baulk

booby_trap v etarvt
immortal v jimi_clapton
horse10000 (1) v (4) stephenh2014
w_hoolahan v __smasher__
dvz (5) v (0) roxbury_100

League Format
Six Arcade
Six Regular
Six Original
Six Carom

Cup Format
One Arcade
One Regular
One Original
One Power
One Carom

Deadline: 2/10/16 (Cup 9/10/16)
dvz
dvz
00:34 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ul m8 :)

dvz - haggis

6-0

he was ul in a gd few happy to get few breaks

ggs ul m8
dvz
dvz
00:36 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
breaks

Original Snooker - dvz got a break of 90

Original Snooker - dvz got a break of 55

Original Snooker - dvz got a break of 107

Original Snooker - dvz got a break of 62

Original Snooker - dvz got a break of 82
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:37 Thu 22 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Excellent as always Dave mate
booby_trap
booby_trap
02:47 Fri 23 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Been keeping an eye out for dividing as he said he only plays weekdays and mostly evenings, but no luck yet. Just keeping yous posted.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Fri 23 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries Mr. Boob
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Fri 23 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a reminder to w_hoolahan and dvz that we have the killer final to play in two days (Sunday) at 9PM.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:02 Fri 23 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks to Jay posting a reminder as i partly forgot about the Final until then with other priorities this week.

This is how the final will work.

Killer Final
AM vs DM vs HH

Sunday at 9 pm

Just before 9 pm, at around 8:55 pm i check profiles of all 3 teams (This could take approximately 10 mins) then i ask anyone online if they can play. If the Captain is on i message them trusting they asked their players. If a Clan Rep can check their own team that would be easier on me (as i trust you all to do it fair unlike Pool) but not required.

At 9 pm anyone Online and Available will play, If you're in a tournament it counts as Offline unless you leave the room. Normal games are at discretion of the other two teams if they wish to wait a few minutes. If not then those not in Chat Room cannot play regardless of what time the Killer starts.

With profile checking it may start a few minutes after 9 pm (possibly 9:05). Normally i wait 10 minutes for late comers but in Knockout its at other teams discretion so should show before 9 pm.

In the game itself only three players on a combined two teams (2v1v0) or one player from all three teams (1v1v1) are required to play the game but should try and play with many players as possible so please try and assemble a team before play starts and inform me.

It is one frame and Last Team Standing Wins (1st = 4, 2nd = 3, 3rd = 2, 4th = 1) and whichever team wins will win the Killer Competition.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:25 Sun 25 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a reminder about Killer Final guys, Today at 9 pm.

Killer Teams - 3 Maximum
Anger: dgeneratio, thegame26, legend_pot
Meat: immortal, dvz, w_hoolahan
Heaven: ???

^ This are updated teams far as i know, For the teams who provided teams i won't really need to check profiles. Normally it is my job to do so however Captains picked the teams so down to them to find potential replacements if needed. If a team hasn't been provided (e.g. Heaven), that is fine but i'll check profiles as usual and ask players if they are free to play (Carsten + Sarah first as Higher Ups), If they are around though, i will ask who is playing.

Game should start around 9 pm so players should be in Chat Room before then ready to be invited. If in a game then it is down to the others if they want to wait (Advised for Normal Rooms though), If teams choose not to wait then will play with one less player.

Thanks Guys
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:09 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Final

1st HH (Sarahh only survivor)
2nd DM (Dvz last survivor)
3rd AM (Richie last survivor)

At first i did well as Jamie (Bucky) had me in trouble virtually every visit and pulled out two gems and then he knocked out Ryan as well later on. Harry was first out as Ryan had Carsten mind controlled so Ryan ordered Carsten to eliminate Harry sadly for him. I went out next to Jamie onslaught, then Jay went after bad RNG from Dave who should have set Jay up. Dvz was alone and lasted until final two players, Ryan went next after Jamies ruthlessness which removed Carstens Mind Control then Rich tapped Jamie out (was controversy after but apart of the game unfortunately as Clan Killer) then Richie left for AM to be 3rd. Dvz played a blinder to eliminate Carsten then Sarah won a shot later i believe to give Heaven the Win and crowned first ever Killer Champions.

Buckjam was the Man of the Match in this eliminating two good players from the same team and on fire tonight.

Thanks everyone for coming on and playing without a hitch, Hope it is this fun next season if we have one.

Thanks
dvz
dvz
04:05 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wats rng lol
dvz
dvz
04:05 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
bad rbg?
dvz
dvz
04:06 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
rpg?
dvz
dvz
04:09 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yep sz was pi55ed ! aghh i didnt do a t.u.r.d on the floor tho so im happy with that, bt sz jay that split was a killer snkr as dgen kindly put it :) sz for anything i did tho :)
dvz
dvz
04:09 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i like it wen he said the nice thing at the end tho :)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:23 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Its basically luck, you played a nice shot only to leave a touching ball. RNG is what Tankers refer as Luck (Random Number Generator).
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:03 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FTL Table
# Clan Points Rem
1 DM 101 19
2 AM 97 24

If AM win one frame then we secure 2nd place. HH can tie AM but they need to win every frame, AM lose every frame and hope they win on Frame Difference (I don't think defaults are included).

Title Race
DM realistically are on 102 points if Kyle doesn't play last frame and AM have 6 points in hand so this is going to depend on the final few results.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:42 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 13435
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dead Meat - FTL League & Plate Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.