Anger Management - The Second Coming

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12324
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
16:28 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
how the hell can someone arrange a time with someone who's not his actual opponent, but a sub, then when the actual opponent turns up at the arranged time instead, decides he can no longer play at that time, doesn't respond to messages from that point onwards and refuses to play the player he's given and still win the default? thats ridiculous, clearly avoiding me, tried to bag himself a sub hoping he'd get an easier match then when he realised it wasn't going to happen avoided playing
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:31 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Reason you got less is because you only arranged in the final week according to the messages you sent because of that defaults team came to conclusion that Harry wasn't avoiding you as according to messages you hadn't arranged with him.

He avoided you because according to messages, you hadn't arranged for two weeks and then wasn't happy when i wouldn't sub in (but i didn't know the situation) so he blanked the rest of the fixture but that was final four days and defaults are based on the full three weeks.

based on that, defaults team gave Harry the win
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:52 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Four Teams League
League Deadline: 2nd October

Killer Final: 1 game of 3v3v3
Anger Management vs Heaven and Hell vs Dead Meat

Start Date: Sun 25th September @ 9 pm

6 Frames of your type

Heaven and Hell 3 v 9 Anger Management
Arc: linfield1886 vs thegame26
Reg: kilimanjaro vs joeyy
Orig: count_raven 3 vs 3 legend_pot
Carom: sarahh 0 vs 6 crazy_greg

Big Breakers 1 vs 5 Anger Management
arc: daviking vs dgeneratio
reg: jester 1 vs 5 crazy_greg
orig: haggisdcfc vs legend_pot
carom: yorkshirelad vs joeyy

Cup Final

Anger Management vs Heaven and Hell
thegame26 vs kilimanjaro
dgeneratio vs sarahh
crazy_greg vs linfield1886
legend_pot vs buckjam
joeyy vs count_raven

Deadline: 9th Oct

Individuals Final
1 of each type (1st to 3)

legend_pot vs dvz

Players Champ Final
2 of Arc, Reg, Orig (2 per frame, 2 per cent, 1 per half)

crazy_greg vs legend_pot

crazy_greg
crazy_greg
22:31 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Reason you got less is because you only arranged in the final week according to the messages you sent because of that defaults team came to conclusion that Harry wasn't avoiding you as according to messages you hadn't arranged with him.

He avoided you because according to messages, you hadn't arranged for two weeks and then wasn't happy when i wouldn't sub in (but i didn't know the situation) so he blanked the rest of the fixture but that was final four days and defaults are based on the full three weeks.

based on that, defaults team gave Harry the win

Sending fb messages to the inbox for people who aren't friends which i didn't pick up don't count as arranging in the first 2 weeks. there should be an appeal process cos theres no way he should win that default.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:17 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I let it count early in the season as if two people can arrange via Pool, Texts, Facebook should be encouraged as then it isn't a Snooker waiting game when games could be arranged faster elsewhere. If one didn't have social media or Pool account then Snookers only logical choice.

Far as i know Harry messaged a few times on Facebook which this season would count as effort as you have a Facebook account as well but said that you probably thought either way that only Snooker counted.
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
23:21 Mon 19 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
maybe if you're friends....and so actually see the messages when they're sent....we're not...so i didn't
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:44 Tue 20 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League Subs

dgen vs daviking
now
thegame26 vs daviking

Reason: My times doesn't match hers and this way she can remain in the fixture

thegame26 vs linfield1886
now
dgen vs linfield1886

Reason: I had to sub out of another arcade match and this way i can still play a league fixture
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:30 Wed 21 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9111/league-discussion-thread-ii/89#819216

Right guys need your help again.

I've thought about things and debated folding the league next season again as activity is poor in clans right now since Transfer Window.

As before when Mighty started a petition to get league back, i need enough signatures to have a season next season starting around October 16th.

Two people won't be enough, looking for at least 20-30 signatures before i can even consider having a new season and any changes including dropping types i need to know that too.

Should League continue next season and activity remains like this then Cup Knockouts will be 3 per team instead of 5. Sure more Robot vs Robot games but two subs are better than zero.

Post on the link at top of my post to sign your name for a new season.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:02 Fri 23 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks to Jay posting a reminder as i partly forgot about the Final until then with other priorities this week.

This is how the final will work.

Killer Final
AM vs DM vs HH

Sunday at 9 pm

Just before 9 pm, at around 8:55 pm i check profiles of all 3 teams (This could take approximately 10 mins) then i ask anyone online if they can play. If the Captain is on i message them trusting they asked their players. If a Clan Rep can check their own team that would be easier on me (as i trust you all to do it fair unlike Pool) but not required.

At 9 pm anyone Online and Available will play, If you're in a tournament it counts as Offline unless you leave the room. Normal games are at discretion of the other two teams if they wish to wait a few minutes. If not then those not in Chat Room cannot play regardless of what time the Killer starts.

With profile checking it may start a few minutes after 9 pm (possibly 9:05). Normally i wait 10 minutes for late comers but in Knockout its at other teams discretion so should show before 9 pm.

In the game itself only three players on a combined two teams (2v1v0) or one player from all three teams (1v1v1) are required to play the game but should try and play with many players as possible so please try and assemble a team before play starts and inform me.

It is one frame and Last Team Standing Wins (1st = 4, 2nd = 3, 3rd = 2, 4th = 1) and whichever team wins will win the Killer Competition.

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:55 Sat 24 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dgen 4-1 Sarah

I enjoyed them until end of Original when i was lucky to go 3-0 up as i missed pots and ran safe a few times, i apologized for any flukes or lucky shots i had as usual but she moaned i was lucky in every frame up to that point, even when explaining my innocence and how i wasn't lucky, we agreed to disagree and match was silent in carom and power except obvious, "ul, gg" etc. After Orig then i lost enjoyment in the match and i just lost interest altogether, even to point of not caring about the Power frame which was wrong of me but when i don't enjoy something i have to browse and same on Tanks so i rushed a few shots.

Now let me explain my innocence...

Arc: I broke, no colour so expected sarah to clear but broke down, i made a 30 and broke down, she had a self snook on last red which was UNlucky for her but played a nice escape to Snooker me, i never claimed she was lucky on that shot. I played a pot out of Snooker to mid and got it, no fluke.

Reg: She was in first again, she missed yellow then i had touching so i tapped and she tapped, as i didn't want a tapfest i played a nice shot to jaw of corner leaving Sarah a hard middle and she missed and i got a 66.

There is my innocence about Arc and Reg now was i lucky in them as claimed?

Orig, was harsh for her as i was lucky as i said before and she deserved more.

Carom and Power i lost interest and wrong attitude i know.

ggs Sarah and know your a top player so gl for rest
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:00 Sat 24 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I do expect backlash from that, but i normally enjoy playing Sarah but the luck thing got to me.

Just what went through my head when playing but will be fine tomorrow when i cooled off
thegame26
thegame26
01:02 Sat 24 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice result mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:05 Sat 24 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cheers mate

arranged with Linny for weekend, will be tough
thegame26
thegame26
01:52 Sat 24 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im still finding it really sluggish even tho i've been back playing for a week or so

thegame26 (5) v (1) daviking

61-79 for me

good potter i got a bit bored of tapping but each to thier own i suppose

good games unlucky!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:07 Sat 24 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
nice one
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:02 Sat 24 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Four Teams League
League Deadline: 2nd October

Killer Final: 1 game of 3v3v3
Anger Management vs Heaven and Hell vs Dead Meat

Start Date: Sun 25th September @ 9 pm

6 Frames of your type

Heaven and Hell 3 v 9 Anger Management
Arc: linfield1886 vs dgeneratio (Sun after Killer Final)
Reg: kilimanjaro vs joeyy
Orig: count_raven 3 vs 3 legend_pot
Carom: sarahh 0 vs 6 crazy_greg

Big Breakers 2 vs 10 Anger Management
arc: daviking 1 vs 5 thegame26
reg: jester 1 vs 5 crazy_greg
orig: haggisdcfc vs legend_pot
carom: yorkshirelad vs joeyy

Cup Final - First to 13 Frames

Anger Management 4 vs 1 Heaven and Hell
thegame26 vs kilimanjaro
dgeneratio 4 vs 1 sarahh
crazy_greg vs linfield1886
legend_pot vs buckjam
joeyy vs count_raven

Individuals Final
1 of each type (1st to 3)

legend_pot vs dvz

Players Champ Final
2 of Arc, Reg, Orig (2 per frame, 2 per cent, 1 per half)

crazy_greg vs legend_pot

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:24 Sun 25 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a reminder about Killer Final guys, Today at 9 pm.

Killer Teams - 3 Maximum
Anger: dgeneratio, thegame26, legend_pot
Meat: immortal, dvz, w_hoolahan
Heaven: ???

^ This are updated teams far as i know, For the teams who provided teams i won't really need to check profiles. Normally it is my job to do so however Captains picked the teams so down to them to find potential replacements if needed. If a team hasn't been provided (e.g. Heaven), that is fine but i'll check profiles as usual and ask players if they are free to play (Carsten + Sarah first as Higher Ups), If they are around though, i will ask who is playing.

Game should start around 9 pm so players should be in Chat Room before then ready to be invited. If in a game then it is down to the others if they want to wait (Advised for Normal Rooms though), If teams choose not to wait then will play with one less player.

Thanks Guys
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:08 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Final

1st HH (Sarahh only survivor)
2nd DM (Dvz last survivor)
3rd AM (Richie last survivor)

At first i did well as Jamie (Bucky) had me in trouble virtually every visit and pulled out two gems and then he knocked out Ryan as well later on. Harry was first out as Ryan had Carsten mind controlled so Ryan ordered Carsten to eliminate Harry sadly for him. I went out next to Jamie onslaught, then Jay went after bad RNG from Dave who should have set Jay up. Dvz was alone and lasted until final two players, Ryan went next after Jamies ruthlessness which removed Carstens Mind Control then Rich tapped Jamie out (was controversy after but apart of the game unfortunately as Clan Killer) then Richie left for AM to be 3rd. Dvz played a blinder to eliminate Carsten then Sarah won a shot later i believe to give Heaven the Win and crowned first ever Killer Champions.

Buckjam was the Man of the Match in this eliminating two good players from the same team and on fire tonight.

Thanks everyone for coming on and playing without a hitch, Hope it is this fun next season if we have one.

Thanks
legend_pot
legend_pot
01:18 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
hey I was last in for us i swear
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:20 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
you didn't mind control carsten well, he didn't eliminate sarah or dvz but got harry so well done there. Obviously he was using a Jammer to cause interference, Next Time
Pages: 12324
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Anger Management - The Second Coming

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.