Pages: 12425
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:03 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
FTL Table
# Clan Points Rem
1 DM 101 19
2 AM 97 24

If we win one frame then we secure 2nd place. HH can tie us but they need to win every frame, AM lose every frame and hope they win on Frame Difference (I don't think defaults are included).

Title Race
DM realistically are on 102 points if Kyle doesn't play last frame and we have 6 points in hand so this is going to depend on the final few results.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:06 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Four Teams League
League Deadline: 2nd October

Killer Final: 1 game of 3v3v3
Anger Management vs Heaven and Hell vs Dead Meat

Heaven and Hell Wins

Great game of Killer!

6 Frames of your type

Heaven and Hell 3 v 9 Anger Management
Arc: linfield1886 vs dgeneratio
Reg: kilimanjaro vs joeyy
Orig: count_raven 3 vs 3 legend_pot
Carom: sarahh 0 vs 6 crazy_greg

Big Breakers 2 vs 10 Anger Management
arc: daviking 1 vs 5 thegame26
reg: jester 1 vs 5 crazy_greg
orig: haggisdcfc vs legend_pot
carom: yorkshirelad vs joeyy

Cup Final - First to 13 Frames

Anger Management 4 vs 1 Heaven and Hell
thegame26 vs kilimanjaro
dgeneratio 4 vs 1 sarahh
crazy_greg vs linfield1886
legend_pot vs buckjam
joeyy vs count_raven

Deadline: 9th Oct

Individuals Final
1 of each type (1st to 3)

legend_pot vs dvz

Players Champ Final
2 of Arc, Reg, Orig (2 per frame, 2 per cent, 1 per half)

crazy_greg vs legend_pot

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:20 Mon 26 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Noticed Joey is off 5 days but had a word with Greg who told me, he should be back from tomorrow he thinks so i won't sub him yet but if it gets mid week and still off, i may have to to get games completed
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:34 Tue 27 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen 0-6 linny

linny 55

ggs mate

Sorry lads, MAY have cost us the title, should have been 5-1 but i had a snook 39 up, 51 on, 2 reds tied, he hits the red and the two reds and gets a snook back so it wasn't my day today.

Linny as a player and person is great as always but as people know i don't enjoy tapping in Arcade (Happened in my last Arc too), I smashed the first frame but when he played safe on his i had to stop smashing as i only smash risking losing frames if the other player is prepared to do so. It isn't just Arcade though but 8 Ball UK on Pool too. Knew then i had to tap with them if i don't want to lose 6-0 (ironically that's what happened), i left him tempters and he got them so well played to him. Tapping just bores me in detail and i see a lot tap in Arc these days where the norm was to smash.

I respect his style of course as ranted about this on Pool on two occasions and fair play he played well.

It isn't really a negative review as just going on at tappers in general and my general feelings about them. These were fun games and not got a bad word to say about him.

gg mate
joeyy
joeyy
02:49 Wed 28 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
joeyy 1 vs 5 kilimanjaro

proper annoying games tbh, whenever he played a poor positional shot or a risky one, which were quite often today, he got away with it every single time, whereas any slight misjudgment from me was completely unforgiving and that was me off the table. also got 2 frame winning chances in last 2 frames and lag was so bad i wasnt able to line up any shot in time and of course lost me the frame. really not happy with this result, hard enough playing him without run of the balls being like that. i get those chances any other day, or he runs out of position that much i win that match.
hes a great player capable of beating me by this score on his day but today it wasn't a fair result.
legend_pot
legend_pot
05:47 Wed 28 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup Game

legend_pot 4 - 1 buckjam

0 - 1 arcade
1 - 0 regular (break of 54 me)
1 - 0 original (break of 57 me)
1 - 0 carom (3 and a 4 run )
1 - 0 power (breaks of 104 and 105 for me, break of 127 for bucky)

Played some good stuff in this match, shame about no cents in other game types but cannons just weren't coming off nice for me. arcade i smashed and he made a nice high 40 to just about take it. regular i got lucky here really leaving him snookered twice when playing a safety, but took my second chance with a 54 after cannon went wrong first chance. original potted a few nice long ones but kept getting it safe on black, finally got a chance and made a winning 50 break. Carom was happy about this one, I got a 3 run off the break then and 4 run next chance DK on the 5 run Power, this was a good'un here, he got break but missed a yellow straight away, i couldnt make the most of my chance after losing position. second frame i make a nice cent but no total clear as overhit for green, he makes a lovely 127 to put himself in the lead with 2 and a half mins on the clock. I somehow managed to get power ball free and make a quick cent on my break to win it. Not much more I could have done here right in this one, I didnt give him too many chances apart from power, he took his chance very well in arcade though ggs mate pleasure playing again
sarahh
sarahh
13:12 Wed 28 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hard luck Jamie
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:20 Wed 28 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Unlucky Joey mate but as a consulation prize, we secure 2nd outright now from Baulk whatever they score but title may be out but will see.

To be honest i expected Meat to walk away with it after we lost players but some good results by Greg particularly gave us a fighting chance. Who knows Meat may slip up

Well done Ryan.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:58 Thu 29 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no sub yet Joey mate but i'll try again tomorrow and say that someone can play twice
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:08 Thu 29 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Also i'll play Haggis if needed if Ryan can't play. He said he will be on All Day Sunday. I'm a little hesitant about Sundays but i'm free all day as well so long as Haggis shows Sunday it will be done but if he wants to play before thats cool too.
legend_pot
legend_pot
22:29 Thu 29 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
im free most of the weekend tbf just a question of if he shows
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:23 Thu 29 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah, hes on nights so i'll pm him tomorrow
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:35 Fri 30 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
spoke to Haggis and think hes going to ask jester to play joeyy so if you see him, ask him and if he agrees then do the sub
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:40 Sat 1 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys with clans struggling this set and dispensations etc, Do Clans want me to extend the League Fixtures by 7 days to align with the Cup Fixtures? It won't change the Schedule at all however only the first three weeks would count in a default, The Final Week would be nullified in terms of effort.

Just don't want placements potentially decided by a default.

Let me know what you want to do.

P.S. Not much interest in the discussion about the League Next Season and with Forums as it is, i'm leaning towards folding again as but not guaranteed yet as mostly the same familiar faces posting (Mostly Captains) with not much contribution from others. I also have to give dispensations almost each set which shows how bad things are.

On Pool it may not be much better as Uprising will probably fold leaving four teams and whether Horse continues with four teams is another matter so yeah clans aren't too great at the moment.

We can still advertise on Pool but if it makes a difference, i'm not sure.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:13 Sat 1 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Asked Dan if he can play Joeyy tomorrow for Carom as said above Jamie was going to try and get Jester to play. Then i'll do a Sub.

Ryan vs Haggis - Haggis is up at 3 pm so i'll check on him from 4 pm, PM Ryan and if not free i'll play it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:04 Sun 2 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
legend vs haggis
now
dgen vs haggis
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:04 Sun 2 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
dgen 6-0 haggis

16:59 Sun 02/10/16
Original Snooker - dgeneratio got a break of 51
16:40 Sun 02/10/16
Original Snooker - dgeneratio got a break of 102
16:22 Sun 02/10/16
Original Snooker - dgeneratio got a break of 69

First frame i was garbage, trash, then haggis was 47 up, 43 left, got a self snooker, missed, this gave me the belief i needed and got 43, Haggis missed black on respot, Others was me controlling majority but in 5th he missed the final black again, at that point it should have been 3-2 and i won last.

Just the way it goes sometimes but don't get how i can be a noob in first only to make halfs and cents.

ggs mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:40 Sun 2 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League

If the title race is not decided by this evening between Anger and Dead Meat then i'll extend the fixtures until next Sunday. If the title race is decided then i won't need to extend or do any defaults as other places are decided.

Dead Meat needs 10/19 frames to win the title providing Anger win their last 6-0. Any frames Anger loses takes the number Dead Meat needs by 1 point, likewise if Dead Meat wins a frame.

If extended, only the first three weeks will count towards defaults to protect those not at fault however playing should be encouraged. If it isn't an Anger or Dead Meat match then the default won't be done as it won't affect standings.

Table:
http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/clan-league2.html

Thanks.
legend_pot
legend_pot
02:36 Mon 3 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
looks to be that way mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:08 Mon 3 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can't see any results so fixture extended until Sunday the 9th October which aligns with the other fixtures.

http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/clan-league2.html

If a clan wants to refuse to play, let me know soon as so i can do the default on that match as the effort in the last week would make no difference. No punishments would be handed as this is technically outside the original deadline (Extension).

I really want the title decided on the Table however so play if you can and if fixtures aren't done by Sunday, i'll have to do the defaults based on the first three weeks.

P.S. I am going to default Immortal 5-0 Kyle into a 6-0 however as Kyle left the game and refused to play (Won't warn him on this occasion).

Dead Meat now needs 9/18 (Basically if they win every one of of two they win the League), even if Anger manages a 6-0.

Thanks.
Pages: 12425
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Anger Management - The Second Coming

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.