Back in Baulk

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11718
roxbury_100
roxbury_100
15:16 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it! I'm not actually sure, I'd imagine it would be. I would be grateful for all the help I can get at the moment. Also I believe we have a spot left if anyone has suggestions of people who might be interested in joining us...
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
15:33 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I can sub in too, just unsure where we need them.
I see Connor is looking a clan so he could be a possibility, but he'd need to be sure of getting on to play coz of how thin on the ground we are
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
15:39 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good News is after Sunday the League ends on Oct 2nd (3 weeks) and resumes around Oct 9th.

Not sure what the craic is with subs but could I take, for example bucky in Reg and timpark in Orig???
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
15:54 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Looks like kyle and buckjam are playing right now mate, apart from that i understood you can play twice in every fixture. So I'll post our remaining games in a moment and we can see who is active and who probs needs to be subbed out
kyle_147
kyle_147
16:11 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, me and buckjam finished our match. It was 5-1 to me and I made a 51 in the first frame. I had the run of the ball on my side throughout and he was unlucky!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:34 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good News is after Sunday the League ends on Oct 2nd (3 weeks) and resumes around Oct 9th.

Not sure what the craic is with subs but could I take, for example bucky in Reg and timpark in Orig???

One player can play twice in any fixture. I may have to do it myself.

Cup only one player allowed per fixture.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:38 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
And dgen does that mean the new season starts october 9 mate? Or still this season?

Yeah next season should start Oct 9th unless we run into difficulties then be the 16th Oct. As Snooker only has a 7 day break between seasons so players aren't bored, that's my busiest week too as i have to make sure excel is coded, Hall of Fame is done and Records of matches this season are entered.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:42 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
And yeah jake I'd happily be a vice to help us out for the remainder of the season, I suggest both Jimi and I would be vices (if thats allowed) to make things as easy as possible.

Yep thats fine, Two Capts/One Vice or One Capt/Two Vices per team just need to post on Team Changes and i'll update on Sunday.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:24 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I can sub in too, just unsure where we need them.
I see Connor is looking a clan so he could be a possibility, but he'd need to be sure of getting on to play coz of how thin on the ground we are

Theres also Chezz, possibly Watchinawe but can't remember if hes in HH, a lot has given up trying but never know
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
17:32 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Four Teams League
League Deadline: 11th September

6 Frames of your type

Back in Baulk (5) v (1) Big Breakers

arc: jimi_clapton 5 vs 1 haggisdcfc
reg: m_wood vs thegreatone7
orig: kyle_147 vs timpark
car: etarvt vs masterful

Heaven and Hell (4) vs (14) Back in Baulk

arc: quickpot_147 1 vs 5 stephenh2014
reg: buckjam 1 vs 5 kyle_147
orig: count_raven vs jimi_clapton
car: linfield1886 2 vs 4 roxbury_100

Cup Semi Finals
Cup Deadline: 11th September

1 Frame of Arc, Reg, Orig, Carom, Power

Anger Management (5) vs (5) Back in Baulk
joeyy 2 vs 3 stephenh2014
dgeneratio 3 vs 2 jimi_clapton
legend_pot vs m_wood
virtuoso147_ vs etarvt
crazy_greg vs roxbury_100
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
17:34 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Remaining games:

FTL
Back in Baulk v Big Breakers

reg: m_wood vs thegreatone7
orig: kyle_147 vs timpark
car: etarvt vs masterful

Heaven and Hell vs Back in Baulk

orig: count_raven vs jimi_clapton

Cup
Anger Management vs Back in Baulk

legend_pot vs m_wood
virtuoso147_ vs etarvt
crazy_greg vs roxbury_100
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
17:38 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result there kyle and thanks a lot for playing it mate
Ive made a list of our remaining games, think its accurate but if I made a mistake please let me know.
dgeneratio thanks a lot for explaining everything mate, very clear now
And also I've managed to sign __smasher__to the team, very nice lad and good player, if there will be struggles this fixture I'm sure he can help out. Welcome aboard mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:23 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Great result there kyle and thanks a lot for playing it mate
Ive made a list of our remaining games, think its accurate but if I made a mistake please let me know.
dgeneratio thanks a lot for explaining everything mate, very clear now
And also I've managed to sign __smasher__to the team, very nice lad and good player, if there will be struggles this fixture I'm sure he can help out. Welcome aboard mate

Normally Smasher would be quarantined until next set but as long as added in Team Changes i will allow him to play as sense you're struggling and multiple subs needed.
__smasher__
__smasher__
18:25 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ty
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:45 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
He can't play in the Cup/Plate next set however unless the team is struggling and i give a special dispensation with other captains agreement as to play in final must be signed two sets before.

Cup is 5 players per team.
jimi_clapton
jimi_clapton
18:48 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers for help James and good man smasher, living up to yer name!

chezz2 get yer butt signed in here!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:52 Wed 7 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers for help James and good man smasher, living up to yer name!

chezz2 get yer butt signed in here!

No problem, On Pool would be chaos as be accused of biased and all sorts but on Snooks were civil enough to do it.

If i sense a team is struggling i'll give them a dispensation to avoid defaults as easy to play for them, in some cases not a bad thing but if i can do something to avoid it, i will.

Cup Final is different however but if other Captain agrees i would do the dispensation.

Think i've given dispensations to three teams this season.
chezz
chezz
03:43 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
To be completely honest, I'm only good at carom, and the players you have are better than me in that game, so I doubt I'll be of any use to you

Got the right thread this time
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
14:07 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
stephenh2014 6-0 haggisdcfc in carom

As my good friend rank stinger would say, I hit n hoped my way to the victory lol. Werent the best games ever, but it certainly was good fun. His target was to score 5 points in 6 games and I think he more than doubled that
Very nice lad this so ggs ul mate and best of luck for your remaining games
roxbury_100
roxbury_100
22:44 Fri 9 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Lost 3-2 to greg in cup match. Didn't really deserve any of them to be honest, ggs wp mate.

He got a 90 in reg.
Pages: 11718
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Back in Baulk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.