are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Resetter query

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

daviking
daviking
11:15 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hope its a simple query, have done a search but can't find it mentioned.

What does it mean when people say "you're a resetter"?

I thought it might be to do with resetting your stats but that shows on your profile so it can't be that. I only ask as they seem annoyed/offended and I can't see what I've done wrong.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:14 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Similar to a fake newbie, means that your better than your stats.
daviking
daviking
16:48 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmm thats an odd one. I was around 670 rank at the time so if i was a "resetter" my stats would actually have been better

Im beginning to think some people just dont know how to enjoy losing
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:01 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
its similar to tanks being called a cheater because you use mechanics to outspot then kill them or you have a high damage gun and shoot them.

that usually symbolises that you're better than them on the day which is normally true.

what people dislike is people on new accounts lose a few games or rank then they hit the reset button like its a new account so its not genuine stats.

mine aren't genuine as reset when i got my stats as good as i could in Regular and Original but i don't constantly reset so even if my rank is low, i don't get moaned at as i don't play ranked games.

resetting consistently gives a negative vibe from a lot of people as they aren't gaining as many points as they should (don't lose as much though due to Newbie Status). Then people see you reset frequently and then avoid playing in ranked (tournaments are unavoidable unless they don't enter)
daviking
daviking
17:22 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Interesting. Its an odd thing to say since you can easily see if someone has reset their stats.

Actually, if I had reset, they would lose less rank points due to the newbie adjustment. Very weird.

The same could be said about people who play friendly games, as that creates false statistics too (each to their own of course, it just seems unfair that "resetter" is the one thats considered bad)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:49 Mon 30 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Deactivators and Clan Hoppers are also in the negative bracket.

The Rank works both ways with losing/gaining just you gain less but lose less as well but as you leave the newbie stage then the rank grows and somewhat back to normal. I don't mind resetters as it's their choice.

What bugs me more is when friends consistently deactivate then i find it hard to keep contact with them (same with inactivity rule)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:43 Wed 6 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
This thread is just so sad. Why are you bothered about stats? This is a free internet game folks. It's not real life. Get a grip please.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Resetter query

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.