are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

rank points being deducted

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

mightypot000
mightypot000
03:05 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just realised a few days ago i keep losing 0.5 rank points every new day at 0:00 why is that?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Its explained some where in the help section mate but basically you lose a little bit of rank each day while you are over a certain rank. Higher the rank the higher you lose i think it is. When i was virtuoso on 9US on pool i used to lose 0.5 rank point (i think it was 0.5 then) every day so i had to keep playing just to keep the rank which in return after a while i lost the rank because of playing the game mode way too much
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Help Section said:
To prevent player's simply retiring when they are top of the rankings half a point is chopped of their ranking daily.
The ranking is reduced to a residual point dependent on the maximum rank you have achieved. For every point you have scored above 750, the residual point increases by a quarter. Examples, someone who reached 950 would reduce until 800, 850 would reduce until 775, and 754 would reduce to 751

There you go mate found it.
mightypot000
mightypot000
03:14 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks,, but its ridiculous are they giving them away to charity or something,. dont see the point of it
m_wood
m_wood
03:20 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Its to stop people reaching a certain rank and then not playing, for instance imagine if the 10 people in Arcade that have the highest ranks ever, reached their rank and didnt play another game.... to overtake 10th you would have to have a ranking of 958.6.... and it keeps the rankings current for who actually plays
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:33 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
It was introduced as people would get to 800 as well and just stop, to do that again, you need a 950 ranking or more.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

rank points being deducted

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.