Players who deliberately keep fouling

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:53 Tue 7 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
True although once destiny got 7 Arc Snookers on me to win a frame.

Agreed.
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
11:20 Tue 7 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
What James says is right. 5 snookers is difficult but not impossible. The cut-off doesnt have to be around 20 tho cause basically any number would solve the problem of people constantly fouling deliberately.
In fact, some people play on even when their opponent just made an 80 break, just to pot a few balls to get going (especially in the 1st game when you play a longer match).
I think they have the right to do that in ranked/friendly games. Its allowed in real snooker too, so maybe the cut-off should be much higher.

Btw, well done and congrats on becoming a mod James

Edited at 09:24 Tue 07/02/17 (GMT)
rank_stinger
rank_stinger
01:11 Wed 8 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Happened to me a few days ago in Topsy arcade tournament. Played for about an hour to get to final. Was ahead in final and played a snooker and the idiot tapped out and hit nothing to leave nothing on and he typed a few lol messages so i just let him win.
Same player has done it a few times aswell as others.

Best way to sort this problem out is ball in hand free place anywhere after each foul. (Like in 9-ball pool). It would stop all the cheating on here and also people timing you out in tournaments.
Its not a snooker rule but the miss rule is a rule to stop deliberate fouls but the miss rule is impossible to use on here so ball in hand would be an easy way to sort out this cheating problem
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:30 Wed 8 Feb 17 (GMT)  [Link]  
Happened to me a few days ago in Topsy arcade tournament. Played for about an hour to get to final. Was ahead in final and played a snooker and the idiot tapped out and hit nothing to leave nothing on and he typed a few lol messages so i just let him win.
Same player has done it a few times aswell as others.

Best way to sort this problem out is ball in hand free place anywhere after each foul. (Like in 9-ball pool). It would stop all the cheating on here and also people timing you out in tournaments.
Its not a snooker rule but the miss rule is a rule to stop deliberate fouls but the miss rule is impossible to use on here so ball in hand would be an easy way to sort out this cheating problem

Not an official rule pal, the normal way would be to do like Real Snooker and ask if you want them to retake the shot, them from where it landed or you play but can't do that.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Players who deliberately keep fouling

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.