Holiday Tournament Timings

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

daviking
daviking
19:28 Thu 28 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I can see from a forum search that tournament schedules get discussed a lot but can also see they can be changed without the site owner.

What I cannot find nor figure out is why the current times are so illogical. There is only one tournament per hour each morning until 10am by which time, especially during holiday times, everyone is up and away.

I am on most mornings and those I chat to agree. Surely mornings are a prime time when people will enjoy a few games before getting on with their day.

Similarly, again thinking about holiday times, why not have a few extra tournaments in the evenings. Say from 10pm when people will be getting home.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:09 Fri 29 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I think i am right in thinking that admin have the power too add and remove a tournament from the schedule without Nick being here (i could be wrong though).

If they can i would love too see more tournaments added to the snooker schedule as i also play mornings sometimes and one tournament is boring really. Holiday or not i really think there should be more available, the site has had more actives than pool right now and pool has a tournament every hour of the day.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:25 Fri 29 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep they can, i know i moan about tournaments not being worth it anymore BUT why ruin it for those who want to play (more aimed at myself here).

I don't think it can hurt to add more in mornings or even early morning if needed, sure it means more tournaments without prestige (just how i feel about it) but if even one player wants to play then i think it is a bonus.

In my opinion it won't hurt to add more even if people get a tournament win credited with one entry as the stat system has been broken for a while.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Holiday Tournament Timings

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.