are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Increase in Tournament Times

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

chezz
chezz
23:45 Sun 31 Jul 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Basically, it's just the Carom Marathon Tournament that it really applies to, I have been in several finals, with a certain player, and every single time, we've ran out of time.

It's not like we're both bad, everytime it's 4-4 and I leave (Because I'm such a nice guy

Is there a way to increase the time limit on this please?
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
12:40 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
or remove time limit in the final.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:35 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
or remove time limit in the final.

not sure it can be done but always said, should be no limit in the Final so you're not waiting for other matches like early rounds.

it is just the two of you so if it takes three hours then that should be fine as no one else is waiting.

Power would have the 15 min game limit and others has 12 point foul = concede but other than that should be no limit
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
13:39 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
admins seems to have a lot of control over tourneys surely they can remove the time limit in the final ?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:45 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
admins seems to have a lot of control over tourneys surely they can remove the time limit in the final ?

Far as i know they can't remove the limit but could make it like Super Tournament time limit for the Final, Normal Time for rest
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
13:53 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
ahh i see
chezz
chezz
17:39 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fair enough, like I said, we're no slouch, but if it's a quality game, and it's 4-4, it'd be nice to actually finish it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:06 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Game: Regular Snooker (Super)
Shot time limit: 25 seconds
Round time limit:
1200 seconds multiplied by maximum games, plus 210 seconds invite period, rounded up to the nearest minute.

Game: Carom Marathon
Shot time limit: 20 seconds
Round time limit:
360 seconds multiplied by maximum games, plus 210 seconds invite period, rounded up to the nearest minute.

Game: Arcade Snooker (Speed)
Shot time limit: 10 seconds
Round time limit:
375 seconds multiplied by maximum games, plus 210 seconds invite period, rounded up to the nearest minute.

^ Theirs the difference, looking at Arc Speed, it has more time than the Marathon or is it just me? Should be between Super and Speed.

about 800 seconds per round between Speed and Super, Divide it by two you get 400 seconds so Marathon should be around 800 seconds as 375+400=775.

Something doesn't add up for Marathon though.
chezz
chezz
19:32 Tue 2 Aug 16 (BST)  [Link]  
6 minutes a frame, pushing it a bit
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Increase in Tournament Times

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.