are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

FTL Clan Awards

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Gets done on pool sometimes usually at start of the season but thought it would be nice for end of season as well.

Clan Of The Season

Player Of The Season

Best Arcade Player

Best Regular Player

Best Original Player

Best Carom Player

Most Improved Player

Best Captain

Best Vice

Finally what was your prediction coming into the league at the start and who did you think was going to lift the league, killer and cup/plate trophies?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Of The Season

Heaven & Hell - Easiest clan to get games played against, AM are a close second though so was hard to choose.

Player Of The Season

For me i would have to say w_hoolahan.

Best Arcade Player

legend_pot - Hit a max in a game and rarely lost when he played it.

Best Regular Player

jester - Had some consistent performances on old name and this one this season.

Best Original Player

dvz - Has been a monster all season long really and has kept up good form especially in Original.

Best Carom Player

w_hoolahan - Some very nice performances through out the season, hard to choose this one as most who play it are Carom gods in their own right.

Most Improved Player

daviking - Would be my choice, had some horrible games but then seemed to pick up some nice points along the way when needed.

Best Captain

dgeneratio - One of the easiest captains to chat too and figure out stuff to get games completed or at least try to.

Best Vice

haggiesdcfc - Not sure if he is a Vice or not be he helped a few people out by stepping up and getting things done to best of his ability.

League - DM
Killer - AM
Cup - HH
Plate - DM
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:17 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can i add Best Moment as well Jay?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah sure mate.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:07 Sun 9 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Of The Season

Player Of The Season
Gonna go with crazy_greg, lots of choices but Greg has produced some fantastic results under pressure. legend_pot and dvz are also contenders.

Moment Of The Season

Three here, first Angers 10-0 Win in the Group Stage to win 11-9 over Baulk as well as Angers 37 frame streak.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10385/anger-management-the-second-coming/16#817940

And the magnificent Killer Final.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10385/anger-management-the-second-coming/25#819310

If i had to pick one it would be the 10-0 Cup Win.

Best Arcade Player
Rarely play Arc to know but ill say stephenh2014

Best Regular Player
etarvt Reg Max in one frame against myself.

Best Original Player
dvz without a doubt

Best Carom Player
crazy_greg or w_hoolahan instead of trundling results i'll share this vote

Most Improved Player
crazy_greg so many whitewashes... Odds are he wouldn't get this award if their was a new season.

Best Captain

immortal easy to talk to and echo Jays words back to him

Best Vice

haggisdcfc for trying his best when Breakers was struggling and stephenh2014 but Haggis gets my vote as lasted season.
stephenh2014
stephenh2014
14:07 Wed 12 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Of The Season
Very close one between Dead Meat and Anger but I'll go for DM

Player Of The Season
legend_pot

Best Arcade Player
legend_pot

Best Regular Player
Both etarvt and count_raven very good, but my vote goes to etarvt

Best Original Player
Haven't played in any orig matches myself, but I'll go with the flow and say dvz, great player for sure

Best Carom Player
w_hoolahan

Most Improved Player
jester

Best Captain
Again close between dgeneratio and immortal, both very good and active captains imo, I'll go for James (also I have to mention apart from roxbury being very busy, he's a great lad and always willing to help you if he's on)

Best Vice
Havent really seen many active vices lol but probably haggisdcfc as he managed to keep BB going

Don't really have a greatest moment lol, but I joined BAU halfway into the season so it was just great to see the league running again and a lot of fun playing in what could be the last season (I hope not), so huge thanks to dgeneratio for putting a lot of time into it, even with the decline in players you did a great job as always mate. Also thanks roxbury_100 for having me on the team and thanks to the BAU team and all other players, it was good fun
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:43 Wed 12 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No probs, normally easier than you think due to coding auto updating most things but hardest part is doing the coding as takes a strain on myself.
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
21:32 Wed 12 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Of The Season
If we win the cup AM, a close 2nd in league and cup finalists. if we don't win the cup then DM

Player Of The Season
legend_pot was quality, never seemed to lose a game

Best Arcade Player
legend_pot

Best Regular Player
I played most contenders at regular at some point this season except etarvt but he gets my vote

Best Original Player
dvz

Best Carom Player
only one player beat me this season etarvt, but he wasn't always playing carom. seems to be between me and w_hoolahan and since I got the highest run (14), outscored him 29-24 when we played and he blatantly avoided playing me later in the season I'm going to be bold and say crazy_greg

Most Improved Player
jester - didn't have much luck against me but the improvement is easy to see, now a definite contender

Best Captain
dgeneratio

Best Vice
haggisdcfc

Finally what was your prediction coming into the league at the start and who did you think was going to lift the league, killer and cup/plate trophies?
AM for both with DM 2nd
HH for plate
booby_trap
booby_trap
02:40 Fri 14 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Legend hit 2 maxes just in his match vs me lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:44 Mon 17 Oct 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Clan Of The Season
If we win the cup AM, a close 2nd in league and cup finalists. if we don't win the cup then DM

DM win the league and Plate final but second in your eyes if you win a cup... your name suites you mate Only banter
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FTL Clan Awards

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.