Moderators on funky

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

stephenh2014
stephenh2014
10:20 Fri 7 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm going to keep this as general as possible because I know this thread will be removed if I don't. Just wanted to state my opinion.

All the mods and admin on this site right now are very good and friendly people, but only two of them are even somewhat active, meaning I've seen them on at least once in the last month. It couldn't possibly harm to have another mod who is a bit more active and always willing to help.

Then once you have this mod, who even built up a good reputation as such in the past, and the one mod who is actually active enough to get some things done, I don't think it is in the best interest of funky when he gets stripped from his moderatorship just because he posted he feels the site is going in the wrong direction, which he is obviously willing to do something about as he applied for mod.

Therefore I hope the person who made this decision will look into it again and also hope that some of the few regulars left on here will back me up about this.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:42 Fri 7 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry to hear. I'm not that active these days as if i have a game to play on my Xbox, i generally play on that. Not sure on the status of the site these days but i never thought i'd see the day where i wasn't active on here and World of Tanks Console is my new addiction and has been for 4 years but i come on from time to time. I don't really play matches much and not entered a tournament since the prize tournament kinda fell in 2016. That's the last time i entered but i may try and play some games rather than being on the practice table.
sarah
sarah
22:22 Sun 16 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am sure the Admin know what they are doing
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
23:04 Mon 17 Dec 18 (GMT)  [Link]  
There used to be 100's of players on here in the past.

Now you are lucky if there are 10 at any given time.

There really is no point to mods or admin for a site that is slowly dying.

Unfortunately there is no coming back from this and although someone trying to do something is laudable it really is not going to change anything.

Its falling of the page on google and will not get many new players when they cannot use java without a lot of faffing around.

At least it seems the abusers and annoying idiots have gone missing lately(famous last words lol)!!

Still a great game , just a pity someone doesn't develop it and take it off the owners hands.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Moderators on funky

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.