are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Too many CHEATS on this site!!!!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:00 Wed 26 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
When a game freezes, if the other person stays online, when u switch off (1 hour later) u automatically lose ranking, people are doing this deliberately somehow. It has happenend to me 10 times, which really sucks!!! Cheats are spoiling this site.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Wed 26 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Didn't you come to the conclusion it could be your internet or your comp seeing how its happened to you 10 times, and i have played more games and havent experienced it yet.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Wed 26 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
I have a £1500 laptop (less than 6 months old), and 4mb broadband with telewest, and the latest antivirus software, updates etc installed. My internet works fine with every other site including msn games zone.
The problem is with this site!!!!
The game only ever freezes when ur winning, and the oppenent refuses to leave, no spamming always appears too.
Other people ive spoke to here have said it has happened to them too, so its not just me.
Cheating is happening regularly on this site!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:13 Thu 27 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Telewest broadband what do you expect....

I used to have Telewest and so did mates. They have 'offers' within phone bill, internet, tv box. However its a con, theyll add extra bills to phone bill etc.
hi_ppl
hi_ppl
08:36 Thu 27 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
it is proply just a teckunal problem which is proply being sorted but u have just got 2 give it time !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:06 Sat 29 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
What are you on about bertie? Telewest is class, I have their new 10meg line and phone and I have no problems, Ive experienced people dropping, but its a server side issue, sometimes the client disconnects but its usually the server dropping the connection to the player, its happened to me a couple of times I just stay in the room til the other guy leaves
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:43 Tue 1 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
if u stay in the room long enough the game comes back i usually takes about 5-10 mins
nick
nick
Admin
09:04 Tue 1 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
osullivan can you post your Java version?

Click options within the game, and it will tell you the Java details.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:38 Thu 3 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
a player called champion knows how to delibertaly crash the game. it was crashed for about 8 or 9 minutes then it mysteriously started up again. hes no good and his scam never worked on me, but he claims its happened to him 3 times today.
can this be looked into please nick
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:24 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
its impossible to cheat on this game i would of thought..my screen crashes sometimes but i dont really class it as cheating.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:52 Fri 11 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
if you think the game freezes go to java.com and download the newer version and see what happens and if this doesent work e-mail me on rowley_kid@yahoo.co.uk and ill give you more info there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:21 Sat 19 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
NICKTHEMAN79 IS A CHEAT HE KEEPS PLAYING HIS GIRLFRIEND AND WINNING BY DEFAULT. THAT IS WHY HIS RATIN IS SO HIGH. HE SHUD B BANNED.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Thu 24 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats a good idea do you know his girls name you can get the ip and ban them both
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Tue 29 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
does nicktheman79 always play his girlfriend???????????
truly_bril
truly_bril
14:34 Tue 29 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe because he always wins playing her.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Tue 29 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i've experienced this problem too!! it's bad :( my rankings gone down massively due to it....
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Too many CHEATS on this site!!!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.