are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

other web communities youre part of?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:21 Thu 27 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
im part of deviantART, which is (obviously) an online art community, and i created, and co own, two websites, one on the bravehost community and one on the freewebs community. i also have a hotmail account so im part of that. im in the hi5 community but i dont go there often. i play on a game called inselkampf. which is a very good game. cant think of anything else.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Thu 27 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
wow
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:59 Fri 28 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
no man youve gotta do you. im so bored. most people play on loads of websites, i just wanna find some good ones. so far ive only found two websites that i really like and am staying with
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Sun 30 Oct 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
my space is a good place to meet new people with similar interests.

Stickcricket is a good game to pass some time on, from there you can link to the 'game garage' which is a great site taking games from all over the web for you to have a go on,and from the sites which the games are on, you can find sites where you can join and chat on the forums/ post high scores etc
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:05 Sun 30 Oct 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow thats so awsome.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:56 Sun 30 Oct 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
triangl, whats yer username on deviant art?

im zerofantasy (dont ask...)

zerofantasy.deviantart.com
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:29 Sun 30 Oct 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i play on a game TEQ, playteq.com nice game, kills time met a few people on there i like, other than that i just play halo2 on xbox live :-P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:29 Mon 31 Oct 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey phil_b i'm still triangl on deviantart ill check you out!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:39 Wed 2 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
hehehe, yes it's me, you don't need to bow down, or do a dance. Tommy_da_biz is BACK!!!

I was looking at some art on that program and some is really good, there was this greek artist and his drawings were amazing.

I'm only 12, so none of my art is going on nowhere! :-D

Circl (hehe) give me a link to your work if you have any. Thanks.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:08 Thu 3 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
tommy da biz, long time no see! triangl.deviantart.com mate, if you wanna check it out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Sat 5 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looked Tri! and I am intriuged, what made you think about the tennis ball? Seems like a strange thing to start to think about out of nowhere.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:43 Sun 6 Nov 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i do maths and further maths a level. hehe. basically i muck about with my calculator when im bored, and it suddenly came to me
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

other web communities youre part of?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.