are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

posting challenge

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Fun and Games.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Wed 18 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
right the challenge is to use the limit of exactly 1000 characters on the posts. i have done it once about 2 week ago or sumit like that. ill get my example. also if u do make one up with 1000 characters please make sure it doesnt talk about a load of jibberish!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Wed 18 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
as u can see im creating a tournament. this will run 4 one day only. this tournament is different to the normal tournys because it consits of both arcade and original snooker!!and any rank can enter so its an open tourny.

im not sure of the date yet but it will be on a sunday. the schedule wil go like this:
1) round 1 and 2 will be decided on original snooker. first to 2 wins the match and progresses through 2 the next round
2) round 3 and 4 will be decided on arcade snooker. first to 3 wins the match and progresses into the next round
3) the final will be up 2 the players in the final. when they have decided which 1 then they will play the final. if they choose arcade it will be first 2 5 and original first 2 3. the winner is declared the winner of the funkysnooker combination tourny

if u want to join just say on this thred u want 2 and i will put your name down. i am makin a websyt right now and when a admin comes on i will try and get a chat room made to get all the re
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Wed 18 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
its the tourny im creating...half of it is totally useless now as i have changed it a bit but you get my idea (hopefully!)
tornado
tornado
07:51 Thu 19 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
what a strange boy!!! no wonder you have a Leeds badge. come on you Rams....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:37 Fri 20 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i was really bored when i posted this as you can tell. im not strange jus very smart with no common sense
toolman2
toolman2
12:51 Mon 23 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
toolman2
toolman2
12:53 Mon 23 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toolman2
toolman2
12:53 Mon 23 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]