Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:47 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
1-0 to the arsenal nearly half time.

GILBERTOOOOOO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:25 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal all the way! i was there to watch chelsea not win the title! Loved every minute of it!!! Arsene Red and White Army WE HATE TOTTENHAM!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i play for the tuvalu national team and we could batter arsenal!!! lol nah we couldnt but i do play for the tuvalu national side. we just won an international exhibition against american samoa 12-1. i scored 4!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Tue 8 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
wow u play internationally?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:26 Sat 12 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah but we arent that good. i recently quit to further my education, but the managaer says i can get in touch with him and be called up again.

Edited at 23:27 Sat 12/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
gavinbrash said:
i play for the tuvalu national team and we could batter arsenal!!! lol nah we couldnt but i do play for the tuvalu national side. we just won an international exhibition against american samoa 12-1. i scored 4!!!

I'd be suprised if you could tell me were Tuvalu is. Their biggest win was actually only 5-3 against Tonga and so 12-1 is a lie. OOOOO you should of done your research.

Edited at 13:11 Sun 13/05/07 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
08:54 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
He didn't say he played for the first team. And having said that he quit to futher his education I'm under the impression that he played for a younger Tuvalu side, something like Tuvalu U17s or something like that.

Also if he does play for the first team, he said an International Exhibition Game which I'm guessing is a friendly, and I'm pretty sure records set by teams are only in competitive games.

Edited at 13:55 Sun 13/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:12 Sun 13 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tpc m8, tuvalu is an island between hawaii and australia, and was formerly known as the Ellice Islands

Edited at 14:18 Sun 13/05/07 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Arsenal v Chelsea

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.