Liverpool Verus A.C. Milan

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
not really because i know they are crap now, i admit that, were as liverpool dont...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:19 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
worldsbest said:
not really because i know they are crap now, i admit that, were as liverpool dont...

Please explain to me how a 'crap' team reaches the Champions League Final, beating the likes of Barcelona, Chelsea and PSV along the way?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well so did arsenal last season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
man u will soon pass your 18 tiltles anyway
fergie 9 liverpool 0
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Bearing in mind that Liverpool played better tonight than they did in the 2005 final when they won, I don't think you could really call them 'crap'.

Fair enough, a thophiless season might not go down too well at Anfield, but the way they've been playing, I don't think they're far from success. On recent form, you could expect them to be in the running for the Premiership title next year as well. They've made a big step forward since the 2005 final. Let's just hope that they don't do an Arsenal and take two steps back.

And all this coming from a Man Utd fan .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
unlucky redmen so proud of the boys tonight. just a few points

A) why didnt stevie whack that shot in instead of placing it

B) I didnt hear much of the liverpool fans tonight during the game which was strange as usually they are the 12th man

C) why did we lose 20 seconds of our 3 mins added time and they also had a substitute on in that time?

so many questions so little answers lol. we must work towards the premiership next season as we now have the money to spend. Cmon the redmen!!!!!

Edited at 22:35 Wed 23/05/07 (BST)
krauser
krauser
19:14 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ok, im a man utd fan, as much as i hate liverpool, i wanted themn to win because there ebnglish ( sorry about the typing drunk?)
begger
begger
Admin
02:38 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  

They got lucky lol

Edited at 08:53 Thu 24/05/07 (BST)
the_crusade
the_crusade
02:53 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
to be fair liverpool really should have won
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:22 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I'm not a Liverpool supporter, but yesterday I wanted L'pool to beat Milan, because their game style is much more offensive than Milan's.

Sorry for my English and greetings from Portugal.
welshflinty
welshflinty
12:32 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
BETTER THAN 2005? LOOK AT THE MIDFIELD THEN AND LOOK AT IT NOW?
1angel1
1angel1
14:19 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i nearly cried when they scored the second.... was so gutting... reminded me of how i felt at half time of the 05 final. unfortunately unlike 05, it didnt get any better I know... why bring on a substitute? it was stupid. Ah well, always blame the ref.. he obv had a bet on AC 2 win. My boss had a bet that the first goal was gunna be 40-49 mins... dunno how much he won the lucky git
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Liverpool Verus A.C. Milan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.