are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

the west ham saga

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:45 Sun 20 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i know that it was quite a while ago but do u reckon that west should get docked points therefore keeping sheffiel utd up or do u think that a decisions been made - deal with it?
toontomh
toontomh
11:24 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I personally think they should be docked points, and should have been in the first place.

They cheated, and the player that was the part of cheating, kept them up. They say cheating is not welcome in the game, then they should do more about this! West Ham deserve to go down!
the_crusade
the_crusade
11:28 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
nah Wigan deserved to go down they can't even fill their tiny stadium. All of Wigan support Man U. The town Wigan just has no pride, I'm from Reading, a similar size to Wigan same size stadium and we fill ours week in week out!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:31 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol wigan will go down next season though. who the hell is chris hutchings. got bradford relegated from prem apparently and look at them now. biggest club in league two lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Mon 21 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
wigan is very much a rugby town not a football one i went to watch warrington v wigan in rugby and the stadium was full but when i went to watch liverpool v wigan half empty.
toontomh
toontomh
11:03 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, I went to Wigan v Newcastle and there must have not been many more Wigan fans than Newcastle fans!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Wed 23 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ive been reliably informed that wigan fans often dress up as empty seats thus giving us the illusion that no-ones there
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:28 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I dont think west ham should go down now. That just shows that a decision isn't final within the FA. If the rules are bent now, whos saying the rules wont go in a circle???

Sheff utd should go down in my opinion, they lost on the final day.... Deal with it!

Tevez didnt keep west ham in the premiership alone, we all know its a team game. West ham on paper have a fairly decent team, 5.2 million to stay in the premiership??? Yes please

Plus i dont like neil warnock... Im a forest fan lol
toontomh
toontomh
16:21 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
e11i5on said:
Tevez didnt keep west ham in the premiership alone, we all know its a team game.

Look at the position they were in before Teves started scoring though? How many vital goals did he get? Quite a few.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I mentioned this on pool, but if the FA are to come down hard again on West Ham, then they should do so to all the other dirty football clubs. West Ham are not the only ones, football is a dirty game!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:26 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
West Ham are dirty little cheats, but the FA will do sweet FA.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
e11i5on said:
Tevez didnt keep west ham in the premiership alone, we all know its a team game.

Look at the position they were in before Teves started scoring though? How many vital goals did he get? Quite a few.

Granted, but he didn't score them alone. He need's service to be able to score. The fact Alan pardew stuck to his decision to play tevez on and off throughout the season couldn't have done much for morale throughout the team. One minute he starts the next he's on the bench, All the hype surrounding the transfer of the 2 player's including tevez. West Ham have had alot of ''S***'' thrown there way this season. Im glad they didn't go down.

End of the day, football has become a poser's game, whats happened to the good old nitty and gritty of football matches?? People like Roman Abramovich and the FA and Television right's have destroyed it. When will the FA put a stop to money situation's? When theres only a premiership and championship!
hoodride
hoodride
17:40 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
west ham should have got docked points!! and yes tevez did single handly keep them up up! what is a 5 million fine when you get several more for staying up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:40 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
I personally think they should be docked points, and should have been in the first place.

They cheated, and the player that was the part of cheating, kept them up. They say cheating is not welcome in the game, then they should do more about this! West Ham deserve to go down!

then liverpool dont deserve to be in the champions league, west ham was fined for buying mascherano and tevez and liverpool bought mascherano of west ham, therefore they need to be docked points aswell as west ham, although it was ages ago, was just browing the forum and spotted it!
fastboysam
fastboysam
Admin
22:00 Tue 5 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think thats harsh ronnie. Liverpool bought Mascherano with the blessing of the premier league. Without it they would have left him in west hams reserves. The real question is the FACT that West ham knew they were not in control of the two players when they bought them at the beginning of the season. This is the reason they got fined a piddly £5 million after the event and hence why Wigan and Sheffield United feel they have a case against the premier league and not West Ham.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Wed 6 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
if west ham do go down with the players theyve bought they will be gutted scott parker etc...

also liverpool did everything legitimately so there was no problem there. Liverpool cheating i think not!

Edited at 23:02 Wed 6/06/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:19 Tue 12 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Shefield utd reckon they've got a great chance to be reinstated back into the premiership. looks like its gonna be decided next week! Also that will decide if jagielka stays at the blades or leaves.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

the west ham saga

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.