are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Sunderlands chances in the premiership

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

daveyftm
daveyftm
17:10 Thu 24 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
We are going to be the surprise package next season 6 points from the skunks 6 points from the smoggies
toontomh
toontomh
11:10 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Pfft...I will believe it when I see it. Like has been shown in the past, you can't cut it in the Premiership.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
Pfft...I will believe it when I see it. Like has been shown in the past, you can't cut it in the Premiership.

for the first time EVER tom i dont agree with you i believe sunderland will do well next year nothing special though i mean lets be honest if they can survive 1 season then the year after really have a crack at europe this is their time to do well GOOD eager manager hes only going to buy players that he believes will want to play football unlike some of these money grabbers (SIDWELL) i hope the mackems do well also like the toon though but i believe newcastle will take a few years to be back to "champions league" contenders
toontomh
toontomh
14:56 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think it will be more than a few years, unless Sam Allardyce does something amazing.

And obviously, my first comment was a bit toung in cheek, half the reason I'm saying they will go straight down is because of the team I support .

I think they could get around 15th/16th in the first season, but I don't think they will be challenging for Europe in 2008/2009.

Mind you, I do like to see them up in the Premiership for the matches between Nufc & Safc. But only as long as we finish above them!
daveyftm
daveyftm
17:22 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
think now we will find out if FAT freddie sheperd is a fan of the club or just interested in his wallet. If a fan he sells, If not he stays me personally think the latter
toontomh
toontomh
18:03 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't care what he is, just want him gone!
daveyftm
daveyftm
19:04 Fri 25 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
I don't care what he is, just want him gone!
So you agreeing with a mackrm you want him gone
toontomh
toontomh
05:08 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I would think the Mackems would want him to stay the way he's gone about things. Most of the Newcastle fans want him out!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:50 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
daveyftm said:
We are going to be the surprise package next season 6 points from the skunks 6 points from the smoggies

sunderland said that last season, look where it got em...

sunderland will never be a premiership team! they will go straight back down, the quality just isnt there... sorry!

face it!
daveyftm
daveyftm
12:29 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
knightmare said:
daveyftm said:

sunderland said that last season, look where it got em...

sunderland will never be a premiership team! they will go straight back down, the quality just isnt there... sorry!

face it!
difference this season is we have the backing, the right chair and the right manager by the way who you support
daveyftm
daveyftm
12:32 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
meant to say chairman
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:39 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i think the dirty mackems hahahhahaha lol will go straight back down as per usual cant hack prem never have been able to geordies are kings of the north east mate sorry
daveyftm
daveyftm
13:50 Sat 26 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently Mike Ashleys son wanted a cowboy outfit for his birthday. Me thinks he has bought the perfect gift dirty barcodes
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:59 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yea i think Sunderland will stand up this time and thats coming from a Gooner...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:34 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
drunk_mate said:
yea i think Sunderland will stand up this time

Ye, they won't be very good sitting down.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Sunderlands chances in the premiership

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.