are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

The under 21 tournament

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Just like to say good luck to the under 21s in their euro campaign - hope they can show the full team a thing or two. I must say ive watched them play and they are far more exciting than our full team as well! Good luck lads!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yea i think they have a big chance
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
not if we keep letting lita take pens
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Mon 11 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
lol they didnt play to their full potential today and lita is good at pens but if he takes that silly run up then misses hes bound to look a fool!
cmon the england lads!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Thu 14 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
argghhh a bit frustrating today 2-0 and we fluffed it up nah they were very good italy in the second half. If only lita could hit a cows backside with a banjo!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:24 Sun 17 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yay through to the semis never thought id say that about england! and did any1 see the rection to our 2nd goal craziness! Cmon the england!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:23 Wed 20 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
very unlucky the boys today fancy england losing on penalties though! lol but semis aint bad and we had 10 men for most of extra time. I dont think any other team in that tournament could have held out for that long.

Also did u see how far their keeper was off his line blatent cheating but as liverpool fans always say next time we'll win it! (bearing in mind i am a liverpool fan)
the_crusade
the_crusade
03:00 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
89th minute......robbed
toontomh
toontomh
11:10 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Did Taylor play on even though he could have been subbed? Or was there no subs left so he played on?

I've heard he's torn an ankle ligament though! And I know I'm a Newcastle fan but I'd think the same if it was from another team, but that must take something! Playing for over half an hour with torn ligaments!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:34 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
no Taylor couldnt have been subbed. Ferdinand, Derbyshire and Rosenior had came on. Oh and before they had started taking peno's again from Ashley Young, Liam Rosenior hadnt taken one. Wonder why that is?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
13 bloody 12 they lost on penalties...i was watching it in despair and wondering if it would ever finished...pity they lost but that sums up england at sports really lol
the_crusade
the_crusade
16:01 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
to be fair carson was hopeless in the penalty shootout he kept on going the wrong way!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah but the other goalie moved foward a mile before the penalties were taken...how on earth didn't the ref spot that???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:41 Thu 21 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I suppose i cant complain after what dudek did against ac milan in istanbul (we won it 5 times) but he was miles off his line. i dont think super scotts watched pepe and dudes when it comes to saving pens though
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The under 21 tournament

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.