are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

nax gets away with abit of cheatin on funkypool

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:56 Mon 6 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats the lastist news of funkypool mr nicknax a mod was cheatin, well in a way.

1.) for a start he added wins from his 2nd user name to his 1st nicknax and that is cheatin, we all have diff user names dont we and no user can do that.

2.) and how in gods name can he delete his name by misake. wot was he doin messin with it and can he really be that thick.

3.) and did he just add the wins how about the losers?.

well done nicknax u have found a new way of cheatin. lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:43 Mon 6 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i was only jokin m8 lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Tue 7 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Think about point 3 Super, then think about this thread and yourself.

Slighty hypocritical,,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:58 Wed 8 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
can't c how he can do that only admin i think can do that not mods
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Wed 8 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive had a think about .3 and u think about it. he has to add the losers to his stats to not just the wins ok.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:42 Wed 8 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seriousley supermega2, you need to think twice before you make decions on what your saying. Nicknax deserved to have his wins put on that account because how well he kept funkypool running when he was an Admin, it was a little 'thanks' or 'favour' from Nick i would of thought when he deleted his account by accident.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:13 Wed 8 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
o thats ok then nax helps the site and nick helps him to cheat by getin some more wins added lol.

y dont u help out with the site he may add some wins to ur stats. lol
LMAO..

Edited at 20:14 Wed 8/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:49 Wed 8 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont think cheating is the right word to describe it supermega2.

Nick has reasons for doing this, as admin, he wouldn't help others to 'cheat' and you know that.

Think about it, nicknax had been admin for a couple of years now, doesn't get payed, was volutary and gives up time to help other users.

And still you complain because of something slightly small in his favour? I find it hard to understand that, although i do understand of some confusion that would arise from it.

besides, this should not be posted here, if people wish to know of this gossip, they would look on funkypool.

I request this be capped or deleted for flooding forums with unnesesary argumentative provoking.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:23 Thu 9 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
good point my bad.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

nax gets away with abit of cheatin on funkypool

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.