are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

my experments

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:37 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i done a experment today and had my cd player playin through my pc speakers. theres a lead that comes off the pc speakers that i pluged in to my cd player and then the music never come out of my cd player but it did through my pc speakers lol. i did the test to see y they was not workin on my my pc.
So now im thinkin can u use pc speakers for ur tv. i think u can

Edited at 12:40 Fri 10/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:47 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats not the only experment i did, i did 1 years ago when i put a playstation game into my cd player and u could play the music tracks from the game. it only worked with some of the games tho.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:05 Fri 10 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep ive done that before, my ps1 game was scratched so my playstation would'nt play it,so i put it in the cd player and it would play the music of it!

Edited at 16:06 Fri 10/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Sun 26 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
any1 tryed the EyE 'TREK.? u dont need a tv.. its a par of glasses that u wear when ur playin on a game.

1) New type of personal display that uses a unique optical system to enlarge images generated by small LCDs.

2) Powerfull image equivalent to viewing a 52 screen tv at 2 meters

3) As easy to wear as eyeglasses. The user can adjust the nose pad to fit the display unit in the optimum viewing posititon.

Edited at 19:57 Sun 26/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Thu 20 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I GOT A EMPTY GLASS OV MILK AND PT PAPER IN IT AND SET THE PAPER ON FIRE PT A EGG WIF NO SHELL ON THE TOP AND THE EGG GT SUCKED INTO THE BOTTLE ITS AMAZING
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:22 Sun 23 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Empty glass of milk? come again?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:59 Sun 23 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
empty glass of milk i never seem that to u siad farren lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Fri 28 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i had 2 tvs on the go in my bedroom. i had 1 ps2 and 1 game playin on 2 tvs a big tv and a small 1. how cool do u think that is.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

my experments

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.