are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

blue button

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
is the blue button that comes up sometimes the concede button?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:07 Fri 14 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
No if your opponent fouls it appears and you press it and it makes them play the next shot.(force continue)
nick
nick
Admin
03:12 Sat 15 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep, correct, it's "retake shot", although the icon could be improved.

The "concede game" is a white flag - you only see it on your turn and when you require snookers.
totaly
totaly
04:53 Sat 15 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone need help
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:24 Sat 15 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
totally im gonna tel you something i might be wrong about this in not getting at you but if you are trying to be a mod.

just follow these rules

behave in a responsible manner
help users in need and nick might be leniant
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Sun 16 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
ok thought i would add to this post instead of making a new one. can you give us all plenty of warning for the first snooker tournie, i want to play in the first one. secondly as snooker games are invariably very long, can there be some rule that if they have three time limit random shots in a row then they lose, cos otherwise you have to wait ages, and im not going to be a gentleman and exit and lose the points
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:32 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
errrmmm sorry triangl you dont lose points in a torny game the only point you will lose is one point on your loses score you dont lose and ranking...........

thanks
john
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
john i agree totally wants to be a mod
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:56 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
that doesnt answer my question or help at all higgins. i want to be one of the first to play a tournie couldnt give a stuff about points

EDIT: i see where the confusion lies. they are two seperate queries mate. the first is about tournies the second is about games in general. you end up having to play against the random shot

Edited at 17:58 Mon 17/10/05 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
triangl, tournaments are on hold at the moment, the reasoning is, yes we have a similar system in place like at pool, but for snooker its flawed and needs to be reworked.

once the mods have been chosen and i have more time ill attempt to hold some unofficial ones (meaning wont go on your profile)

but the format and how the tournements will eventually work is still up in the air, as soon as we have a better idea we can give you a beter answer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Mon 17 Oct 05 (BST)  [Link]  
i think it will have to be over a long period, and arrange matches by hand, and have moderators as adjudicators (spelling?) especially if you want multiple frame matches
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

blue button

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.