Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

GTA 4 is not that hard

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:45 Mon 9 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Tbh i think Rockstar are just running out of ideas.

Maybe next time they should approach it from a different angle such as your the good guy for a change.

True crime ; streets of new york, did it and i enjoyed that game.
curtisorren
curtisorren
05:39 Thu 12 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
kwack450 said:
curtis is that the misson called snow storm or something? thats was a real pain for me asweel. but the three leave clover just takes the biscuit when your in the subway.

but someone told me on the pool forums that some LCD TV's are not very good because they are to dark. so am gonna try it on the old tv in my backroom and see if thats any better. maybe you should try it on a different tv and see if its any easier.

BTW that misson your stuck on i found it easier to just run in a straight line in and out.

Edited at 17:31 Mon 9/06/08 (BST)

Edited at 17:32 Mon 9/06/08 (BST)

Aye thats the one

Never play it anymore. Call of Duty still floats my boat
curtisorren
curtisorren
05:41 Thu 12 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
kwack450 said:

Maybe next time they should approach it from a different angle such as your the good guy for a change.

Should do one somewhere else on in world.....They could of chamged it from liberty city.

England maybe.....?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:24 Thu 12 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
curtisorren said:
kwack450 said:

Should do one somewhere else on in world.....They could of chamged it from liberty city.

England maybe.....?

haha remember GTA london- that was class lol- that should be GTA5- an updated british one- ......

Edit by Cuchulain : Sorry dude some people from those areas might not be overly happy with those comment. No biggie.....just edited it out

Edited by forum moderator cuchulain, at 21:48 Thu 12/06/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Thu 12 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
bit like real life that
mrmagic
mrmagic
Admin
04:36 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
jay_afc said:
Played it for 2 days and thought it was amazing...after the third day never looked at it again. Just a disapointment to be honest

not sure i could have put it better myself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Mon 16 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
curtisorren said:
kwack450 said:

England maybe.....?

haha remember GTA london- that was class lol- that should be GTA5- an updated british one- ......

Edit by Cuchulain : Sorry dude some people from those areas might not be overly happy with those comment. No biggie.....just edited it out

Edited by forum moderator cuchulain, at 21:48 Thu 12/06/08 (BST)

Nah i'm from Glasgow and i didnt think it was offensive. it was said in good humour am sure.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

GTA 4 is not that hard

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.