Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

PSP Downgrade

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:09 Fri 4 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I know this question is all around forums but no-one has given a clear answer yet....

Is there any way to downgrade a 3.52 version PSP and does anyone know where or how to get it done..(PREFERABLY WITHOUT PANDORA BATTERY)??

Any useful comments would be appreciated!

Thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:08 Sat 5 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
:s ye... i've been wondering about this for a LONG time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Sun 6 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I wish der was a way, it wud make life so much easier but I'm not actully sure if der is!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:48 Wed 9 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
my friends have downgraded it but using the Pandora battery, and also there version was the version when it first came out... they didn't update... apparently if you updated like me you can't downgrade
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:41 Thu 10 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
A mate of mine found a way of doing it with Pandoras battery and he done it for me yesterday and I hav updated loads.
Even if you have updated you can still downgrade using Pandoras and I think you can do it urself...you just need to buy a tool battery and look up

downgrading psp without another psp using pandoras battery

good luck

Edited at 11:42 Thu 10/07/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Thu 10 Jul 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Found this on YouTube that might help - no guarantees but perhaps worth a look

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZfVWwYGnmA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GZfVWwYGnmA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

PSP Downgrade

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.